Pat Robertson Cares More About a Saudi Weapons Deal Than a Journalist’s Murder

I actually used to have more "conservative" leanings, but todays conservatives aren't my kind of conservatives. They hand out tax cuts like Halloween candy and then borrow for their pet projects, and in the process, screw over the average guy....you know, the kind who wear baseball caps year round, not just for 3 months every 4 years. It's a shame how easily they are fooled.

It's actually a very simple "equation" KCF.
Fools are most easily 'grown', where the 'soil' LACKS Higher Education.
Countless surveys have pointed out the States, that most lack Higher Education, seem to have a distinctive shade of " RED " !!!

See. It's Not Rocket Science !

I actually used to have more "conservative" leanings, but todays conservatives aren't my kind of conservatives. They hand out tax cuts like Halloween candy and then borrow for their pet projects, and in the process, screw over the average guy....you know, the kind who wear baseball caps year round, not just for 3 months every 4 years. It's a shame how easily they are fooled.

Tax cuts have always been a good thing. I assure you that the “average guy” is more responsible with his hard earned money than the government, Democrats and republicans alike, ever will be. In the event you haven’t been listening the Republicans aren’t in charge. Trump is. I know you want to wrap that up into one big ball But that is where you’re going wrong. Let me say it again. Trump didn’t win because he is a Republican. He won because he ran on the Republican ticket. Had a Republican ran in 2016, Rubio or Cruz more than likely, Hillary would have won. Republican Politicians was just as pissed at Trumps win as the Democratic Politicians. How could you not love that? Everyone loves the underdog. The fake news rhetoric is real, the Democratic plantation is real, the Republican lackeyes is real. It’s a new day for the Republican Party because they have no choice but to get on the Trump Train.

Then how do you explain your status as the runaway fool of the board? Bigot

Then how do you explain your status as the runaway fool of the board? Bigot
This statement is an example of the hypocrisy of liberals. Let’s see, who voted for Trump? Many Democrats that jumped the fence, just about everyone sitting on the fence, a lot of people that had just given up on voting and a lot of people the never even bothered to vote. Now if you were to break that down by demographics you have a huge diversity of people. That is a huge diverse group from coast to coast. Now let’s take take a look at the liberal voter pool, the vast majority, East and West coast. That’s not a very diverse group. A bunch of people bunched up in one are trying to shove their failing policies on everyone else. You can forget it. I see you’re all touchy feelly so let’s broach the Transgender subject. I do not believe a man should participate in women’s sporting events just because he cut his nuts off. Nor does that even remotely make him a woman. They already have a name for him, he’s now a eunuch. As these Eunuchs blow the real women away across women’s sporting events common sense will eventually take over. You call it being tolerant I call it insanity. Time will tell who is right with no bigotry involved, just common sense.

This statement is an example of the hypocrisy of liberals. Let’s see, who voted for Trump? Many Democrats that jumped the fence, just about everyone sitting on the fence, a lot of people that had just given up on voting and a lot of people the never even bothered to vote. Now if you were to break that down by demographics you have a huge diversity of people. That is a huge diverse group from coast to coast. Now let’s take take a look at the liberal voter pool, the vast majority, East and West coast. That’s not a very diverse group. A bunch of people bunched up in one are trying to shove their failing policies on everyone else. You can forget it. I see you’re all touchy feelly so let’s broach the Transgender subject. I do not believe a man should participate in women’s sporting events just because he cut his nuts off. Nor does that even remotely make him a woman. They already have a name for him, he’s now a eunuch. As these Eunuchs blow the real women away across women’s sporting events common sense will eventually take over. You call it being tolerant I call it insanity. Time will tell who is right with no bigotry involved, just common sense.
I didn't vote in the 2016 presidential election. Trump won my state, and was going to win my state, even if he grabbed every man's wife by her privates the day before. They voted for him because he was a Republican. And he won every single electoral vote my state had. So anybody who voted for any other candidate did not have their voice heard. Every. Single. Electoral. Vote.

And yes....east and west coast is not a very diverse group. But where are most of those "job creating" companies located? I'll give you a hint - it ain't Topeka.

I didn't vote in the 2016 presidential election. Trump won my state, and was going to win my state, even if he grabbed every man's wife by her privates the day before. They voted for him because he was a Republican. And he won every single electoral vote my state had. So anybody who voted for any other candidate did not have their voice heard. Every. Single. Electoral. Vote.

And yes....east and west coast is not a very diverse group. But where are most of those "job creating" companies located? I'll give you a hint - it ain't Topeka.
Oh, you’re one of those. Your voice wasn’t heard because you failed to vote. You didn’t exercise your most basic right to have your voice heard yet you come here bashing the people that did. WOW, just WOW. So sorry that you couldn’t be bothered, no not really. If your arguments carried any credibility at all they carry zero now. You should just as well jump on the Trump Train and enjoy the free ride.

Oh, you’re one of those. Your voice wasn’t heard because you failed to vote. You didn’t exercise your most basic right to have your voice heard yet you come here bashing the people that did. WOW, just WOW. So sorry that you couldn’t be bothered, no not really. If your arguments carried any credibility at all they carry zero now. You should just as well jump on the Trump Train and enjoy the free ride.
Wrong. My voice was heard for all other offices - just not president. I WOULD have voted if the electoral vote got split..The way my state turned out, Hillary would have received 2 electoral votes and T Rump would have received 4. He'd still win the state, BUT...my voice would have been heard. But despite the results of the popular vote, T Rump got all 6 of my states electoral vote. That makes it look like every single Kansan voted for him. They didn't.

Wrong. My voice was heard for all other offices - just not president. I WOULD have voted if the electoral vote got split..The way my state turned out, Hillary would have received 2 electoral votes and T Rump would have received 4. He'd still win the state, BUT...my voice would have been heard. But despite the results of the popular vote, T Rump got all 6 of my states electoral vote. That makes it look like every single Kansan voted for him. They didn't.
No one thinks that every single Kansan voted for Trump but the vast majority did. Your vote would have been counted in the 36% that did vote for Hillary. She was a shitty candidate just like McCain. It happens, no sense in living a miserable life because you didn’t get the president you wanted. I didn’t even go off the deep end with Obama till I lost my medical insurance. I was one of the fortunate ones though because he did start the Veterans Choice program, which at first was a bit of a sham but it was something. Now Trump is taking it to the next level plus that crazy individual mandate is gone. Millions of people didn’t have that to fall back on though. Relax KC, if I could survive Obama’s policies for eight years that all but crushed the middle class you will easily survive eight years of Trump with his uplifting policies.

Last edited:
No one thinks that every single Kansan voted for Trump but the vast majority did. Your vote would have been counted in the 36% that did vote for Hillary. She was a shitty candidate just like McCain and Bush. Though Bush wasn’t just a shitty candidate but president as well. It happens, no sense in living a miserable life because you didn’t get the president you wanted. I didn’t even go off the deepens with Obama till I lost my medical insurance. I was one of the fortunate ones though because he did start the Veterans Choice program, which at first was a bit of a sham but it was something. Now Trump is taking it to the next level plus that crazy individual mandate is gone. Millions of people didn’t have that to fall back on though. Relax KC, if I could survive Obama’s policies for eight years that all but crushed the middle class you will easily survive eight years of Trump with his uplifting policies.

YOu miss the point. Sure...not every single Kansan voted for Trump. Neither did every single American. In fact, 1.3 million MORE American's voted for Clinton. But Trump won. Because he won this thing called the "electoral vote". And Kansas has 6 electoral votes. Which makes it look like he got every single Kansans vote. Now here's the deal. Hillary won the popular vote by 1,322,095 votes In Kansas and Missouri alone, Hillary got 1,469,677 votes. You know how many of their votes actually counted? 0. Goose Egg. Because between the two states, there were 16 electoral votes at stake. Trump won all 16. And then he goes on to say that he would have won the popular vote it it weren't for all the illegals voting. There aren't 1.4 million illegals in Kansas and Missouri, and more than enough people here voted for his opponent. So our votes did not count.

Now that you mention the individual mandate...help me out here. Insurance has a pool of money from something called "premiums". Then they pay something called "claims" to people who had medical needs. The individual mandate said that every American had to buy the product the insurance company was selling. Filling the pool with money. For some reason, insurance rates shot up. Then, the republicans did us all a favor and got rid of the individual mandate, so the 20 somethings who never went to the doctor in the first place, thus were making no claims no longer have to pay money into the pool. But is a sick person going to give up their insurance because the individual mandate was repealed, or are they going to continue making "claims"...and spending from a reduced pool? Seems to me that with less money coming in, and the same amount of claims going out, rates have only way way to go...and it ain't down.

05D31462-73A9-493E-8C92-CEFF54BE9C40.png
YOu miss the point. Sure...not every single Kansan voted for Trump. Neither did every single American. In fact, 1.3 million MORE American's voted for Clinton. But Trump won. Because he won this thing called the "electoral vote". And Kansas has 6 electoral votes. Which makes it look like he got every single Kansans vote. Now here's the deal. Hillary won the popular vote by 1,322,095 votes In Kansas and Missouri alone, Hillary got 1,469,677 votes. You know how many of their votes actually counted? 0. Goose Egg. Because between the two states, there were 16 electoral votes at stake. Trump won all 16. And then he goes on to say that he would have won the popular vote it it weren't for all the illegals voting. There aren't 1.4 million illegals in Kansas and Missouri, and more than enough people here voted for his opponent. So our votes did not count.

Now that you mention the individual mandate...help me out here. Insurance has a pool of money from something called "premiums". Then they pay something called "claims" to people who had medical needs. The individual mandate said that every American had to buy the product the insurance company was selling. Filling the pool with money. For some reason, insurance rates shot up. Then, the republicans did us all a favor and got rid of the individual mandate, so the 20 somethings who never went to the doctor in the first place, thus were making no claims no longer have to pay money into the pool. But is a sick person going to give up their insurance because the individual mandate was repealed, or are they going to continue making "claims"...and spending from a reduced pool? Seems to me that with less money coming in, and the same amount of claims going out, rates have only way way to go...and it ain't down.
Your numbers are off the charts.

Not that I give a chit what you say but hey are you using my statement as an example of liberals? are you just having problems using the boards features?

View attachment 13447
Your numbers are off the charts.

So are your reading skills. Did you see where I said that in Kansas AND Missouri, more than covered. Just to show you how Hillary won that popular vote thing - those two states combined. Sorry if I wasn't clear there, but just those two states the votes for Hillary were MORE that the amount she won the popular vote by.

So my bad. But if I might use the chart you posted - what is 36% of 6? According to the way we hold presidential elections, 36% of 6 is zero. Because that's how many electoral votes in Kansas represented those people who voted for Clinton.

I didn't vote in the 2016 presidential election. Trump won my state, and was going to win my state, even if he grabbed every man's wife by her privates the day before.
Poor KCFrier, you whine worse than Hildabeast. Just goes to show, Libtard-o-cracy isn't a documentary, it's reality. You voted for Billdo Clintstone right? He was a multiple rapist who didn't just talk about grabbing puzzy, he actually hit it multiple times, lied on live TV, then got impeached for it. Hildabeast then helped ruin those Billdo victims lives, I guess not all victims are to be believed? Your double standard is showing again

They voted for him because he was a Republican. And he won every single electoral vote my state had.
That's how the Electoral College works KCFrier. I bet if Hildabeast won the EC would be just fine with you. Fortune would have it, Trump won the Electoral College, and now it be no good for KC. Sounds to me like your miserable in Kansas KCDorthy, why be so miserable in a Red State? Commiefornia is calling, bike rides by the beach, high taxes, real live Ken dolls. Maybe move to Boston with Grampa Bears, you could start your own old guys Cryin' Against Trump club on bicycles. They have high taxes too, a blue utopia.

So anybody who voted for any other candidate did not have their voice heard. Every. Single. Electoral. Vote.
Obammy could have changed it during his failed 8 years of "the first black president". Why is the election process wrong now? We know why, because Trump won the election when the Hildabeast had it in the bag. She even rigged it against the Bernout so she would win!!! "What Happened"?

More reason to pack up your Kansas sad sack get to a blue state real quick before 2020 and Trump whacks your libtarded sensibilities again, and you are committed to the Rubber Room with nice men in white coats. 2018 elections might just be the push you need to get gone and get blue on a East/West coast s-hole.

BTW, most of those "job creating" companies are fleeing the libtarded Easthole and Westhole coasts because of high taxes and moving south. You should have plenty of room to move right in KCFrier.

So are your reading skills. Did you see where I said that in Kansas AND Missouri, more than covered. Just to show you how Hillary won that popular vote thing - those two states combined. Sorry if I wasn't clear there, but just those two states the votes for Hillary were MORE that the amount she won the popular vote by.

So my bad. But if I might use the chart you posted - what is 36% of 6? According to the way we hold presidential elections, 36% of 6 is zero. Because that's how many electoral votes in Kansas represented those people who voted for Clinton.
I game of winning the Presidential Elections isn't winning the "popular vote, it's winning the Electoral College. Been that way since the Constitution was drafted, it's too bad libtards didn't rig the vote better for Hildabeast, but she lost and she would lose again today.

It sure is fun to watch the whacked KCFrier tears about Trump winning and how unfair it is after 2 years . Many smiles for me today.

Or as your Moonbat Buddy Gramps says, hahahahahahaha.

2016%20election%20cycle_0.jpg

Anytime government gets involved with private companies it always goes bad. To force a company to take in preexisting conditions is ludicrous. Now if the government wants to creat its own health care system and make it available to all and subsidize it, that’s fine. The system wasn’t great before Obama but what he did was make it worse by several factors. To me health care is relatively simple. I’m not so sure why a working model can’t be put together. A few investments, a bit of conglomeration and a couple of taxes then you have all the funds necessary.

Last edited: