" People need to Work LONGER Hours " : Jeb Bush !

eolesen said:
As usual, lots of kerfuffle without a shred of context:

There's no question that too many people are stuck doing parttime work who want fulltime employment.

Seems to me that Sanders and Hillary are more out of touch on the issue if they're entirely satisfied with under-employment.

But the GOP dream is to abolish lots of government regulation...like the FLSA...in effect making ALL workers "exempt"...pay them for 40 hours - even if they work 60.  WAAAY better deal for business and shareholders. 

KCFlyer said:

But the GOP dream is to abolish lots of government regulation...like the FLSA...in effect making ALL workers "exempt"...pay them for 40 hours - even if they work 60.  WAAAY better deal for business and shareholders. 

The drive for $15 an hour is going to put many more on part time than anything.
y

delldude said:

The drive for $15 an hour is going to put many more on part time than anything.
y

So....if the dems win and we get $15 an hour, we'll get more part time workers.  If the pugs win, we get "exempt" status and work 60 hour weeks with no overtime.  I'm beginning to see how the pug plan is far superior - for their "base".  And what an unusual base it is...they get the guy in a trailer working two part time jobs fighting hard for tax cuts and against the minimum wage so that he can "cut back" to one full time job where he makes less and works longer.  

700UW said:
11222527_10153426146499655_2427319556992443914_n.png

11698708_857956304281379_3069926220342092483_n.jpg
According to another one of your pics and charts, Reagan took more time off but, accomplished more than the other three put together. Thanks for enlightening everyone!

southwind said:
According to another one of your pics and charts, Reagan took more time off but, accomplished more than the other three put together. Thanks for enlightening everyone!
If you  could be enlightened 700 would be a saint.

Reactions: 1 person
KCFlyer said:

So....if the dems win and we get $15 an hour, we'll get more part time workers.  If the pugs win, we get "exempt" status and work 60 hour weeks with no overtime.  I'm beginning to see how the pug plan is far superior - for their "base".  And what an unusual base it is...they get the guy in a trailer working two part time jobs fighting hard for tax cuts and against the minimum wage so that he can "cut back" to one full time job where he makes less and works longer.  

How you win with either party.

KCFlyer said:

In the End (and I KNOW I'm Not saying Anything that you do not already know KCF),...........Absent Critical THINKING, More key political elections (in RED States) are constantly won from the pulpits of White southern Baptist churches.

All it takes is '68' references of JESUS (out LOUD), then the programmed little Lemmings file out of the Pews, ready to do thier Assigned Tasks, that they're AREN'T EVEN AWARE that they were assaigned  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hal-le-lu-jah !

Kev3188 said:
A politicians "owning" what they say or write would be a refreshing change.

Trump might be a complete a$$hat, but at least he says what he really thinks...

He is just not very good at thinking.

Reactions: 1 person

Latest posts