Political Correctness rewriting our history?

KCFlyer said:
Facts hurt, don't they?

So you are a southern republican then......
biggrin.gif

delldude said:

So you are a southern republican then......
biggrin.gif

Nope.  I'm a midwest republican.  Had to register as a republican in order to try to have any chance to save my state (Kansas).  Kansan's would vote for Hitler if he ran as a republican.  The far right wing "taxes are bad" group has damn near killed this state.  Because of Kansas penchant for electing republicans, the REAL race for state representation happens in the republican primary.  So I registered as a republican so that I could at LEAST get a moderate republican on the ballot in the general election, since in many cases, they will run unopposed in the general election. 

Reactions: 1 person
I think we can safely refer to you as a RINO then, perhaps you can explain what that means to Dog then since he thinks Cruz is one

cltrat said:
I think we can safely refer to you as a RINO then, perhaps you can explain what that means to Dog then since he thinks Cruz is one

I am actually an independent.  Kansas state legislators are pretty much determined in the republican primary.  Take a look at Kansas and tell me what a great job they are doing...They are killing the state, but they ARE making huge strides on the God, Guns and Gays front.  We might go broke, but by God...we can carry our guns and all go to heaven. 

Reactions: 1 person
KCFlyer said:
I am actually an independent.  Kansas state legislators are pretty much determined in the republican primary.  Take a look at Kansas and tell me what a great job they are doing...They are killing the state, but they ARE making huge strides on the God, Guns and Gays front.  We might go broke, but by God...we can carry our guns and all go to heaven.
http://www.airlineforums.com/topic/59941-states-laboratories-of-democracy/