Prop 8 over turned in CA

Sadly there are "Special" Rights being conferred.

Truthfully I've had it up to my ever loving eye balls with the Liberal Elite telling me what to believe. Sorry, but for me I'll take the Bible as the inspired word of God as my final authority. My faith teaches me tolerance. What it doesn't teach me is to sit idly by and allow my morals, values & ethics to be held up to ridicule by people not qualified to judge me. I don't answer to the steaming turd residing at 1600 Penna.Ave or the arrogant ego maniacal b*stards that support him. I answer to no less than God Hisself.

You want me to respect Gay Rights? I'm proud to oblige, just as soon as I get the apology from the Empty Suit for his hateful and disparaging remarks about "Clinging to their Guns and Religion". Argue all you like but you can no more prove that God doesn't exist than I can prove he does.

I don't hate Gays or anyone else for that matter. But sure as Dolly Parton has a full bosom my days of being told how to think and act by the Republican & Democrat Liberal Elite are long gone. Billy the Bone Smuggler's rights end where mine begin. The End

• Banned
Sadly there are "Special" Rights being conferred.

Truthfully I've had it up to my ever loving eye balls with the Liberal Elite telling me what to believe. Sorry, but for me I'll take the Bible as the inspired word of God as my final authority. My faith teaches me tolerance. What it doesn't teach me is to sit idly by and allow my morals, values & ethics to be held up to ridicule by people not qualified to judge me. I don't answer to the steaming turd residing at 1600 Penna.Ave or the arrogant ego maniacal b*stards that support him. I answer to no less than God Hisself.

You want me to respect Gay Rights? I'm proud to oblige, just as soon as I get the apology from the Empty Suit for his hateful and disparaging remarks about "Clinging to their Guns and Religion". Argue all you like but you can no more prove that God doesn't exist than I can prove he does.

I don't hate Gays or anyone else for that matter. But sure as Dolly Parton has a full bosom my days of being told how to think and act by the Republican & Democrat Liberal Elite are long gone. Billy the Bone Smuggler's rights end where mine begin. The End

You keep saying that but you have yet to say what special rights are being conferred.

No idea what you are talking about. No one is telling you what to believe.

One has nothing to do with the other. We are not arguing about the existence of a god.

You keep saying that all you want. May be someone else will buy what your selling. No idea what you're talking about.

You keep saying that but you have yet to say what special rights are being conferred.

No idea what you are talking about. No one is telling you what to believe.

One has nothing to do with the other. We are not arguing about the existence of a god.

You keep saying that all you want. May be someone else will buy what your selling. No idea what you're talking about.

Are you totally stupid? We're bombarded my Homo Promo messages daily. A POTUS who ridicules my beliefs and then wonders why I wouldn't pizz down his throat if his heart was on fire.
I'm being TOLD I have to accept the Home Promo Agenda or open myself up to attack by left wing zealots?

You know one of the most conservative talks show hosts I ever heard said something once that really hit me. His comment was, "You know the only thing worse than being a Pedophile is being accused of being one, when you're aren't"

• Banned
All I asked was what special right was being requested/conferred. Your paranoid delusions are of no interest to me.

OK. :huh:

All I asked was what special right was being requested/conferred. Your paranoid delusions are of no interest to me.

OK. :huh:
Non Discrimination due to Sexual Preference.

P*ssy Lickers UNITE!!!!! You've nothing to lose but your chains. Demand your rights NOW, Demand the Repeal of of laws that prohibit our favorite form of gratification! Change the laws to make cunnilingus legal through out the land! I DEMAND my rights

• Banned
It's orientation, not preference. There is not one lick of credible evidence that orientation is a choice. Non-discrimination is not a special right. It's equal rights. Fourteenth amendment guarantees it. Even Scalia understands that.

No idea what you are talking about. If someone actually gets arrested for it will be overturned just like the sodomy laws were. There is no constitutional justification for the law.

• Banned
PS. It's not a special right when others (hetero) enjoy the right. Secondly if it was a right, the right is not being conferred on gays. It is for all people regardless of sexual orientation. Thirdly it i not a right being granted, but a prohibition being lifted.

It's orientation, not preference. There is not one lick of credible evidence that orientation is a choice. Non-discrimination is not a special right. It's equal rights. Fourteenth amendment guarantees it. Even Scalia understands that.

No idea what you are talking about. If someone actually gets arrested for it will be overturned just like the sodomy laws were. There is no constitutional justification for the law.

That's the crux that you will never see. Sexual orientation is an unproven theory. Sexual deviation is not a natural occurrence. Homo-Promos profess 'orientation' as they have no choice, put as upright humans, we can choose. (please spare us the homo penguin story again as it has been dis-proven).

That's the crux that you will never see. Sexual orientation is an unproven theory. Sexual deviation is not a natural occurrence. Homo-Promos profess 'orientation' as they have no choice, put as upright humans, we can choose. (please spare us the homo penguin story again as it has been dis-proven).

Excellent point xUT.

The homosexual thing is a bonifide, documented deviant behavior in the same drawer as pedophilia. Only due to massive lobbying by the GLBT clan did the medical/psychological community give in and basically 'looked the other way'.
However, it still is a documented behavior diagnosis whether or not a voting group was up for grabs, and I wonder who kowtowed to this group?

• Banned

Actually there are occurrences of homosexuality in other animal species. Regardless, how does that prove anything regarding the human species? There is no other animal on the plant as advanced as humans, does that mean humans are deviant to begin with?

There is not a shrednof evidence to say that sexual orientation is chosen. Did you choose your orientation?..I know I did not.

• Banned
This is all beside the point. Even granting that homosexuality is a chosen behavior which it is not. How does that give the state or fed the right to deprive consenting adults the right to enter into a contractual relationship?

The COTUS clearly states that all laws must treat everyone equally. Even Scalia has stated that there is no constitutional support fir the ban. Humans are humans. So long as they are of consenting age it really does not matter what you think of their behavior. They are entitled to constitutional protection like every one else.

This is all beside the point. Even granting that homosexuality is a chosen behavior which it is not. How does that give the state or fed the right to deprive consenting adults the right to enter into a contractual relationship?

The COTUS clearly states that all laws must treat everyone equally. Even Scalia has stated that there is no constitutional support fir the ban. Humans are humans. So long as they are of consenting age it really does not matter what you think of their behavior. They are entitled to constitutional protection like every one else.

So I don't have to revoke my membership at NAMBLA?

Actually there are occurrences of homosexuality in other animal species.

For instance?

Regardless, how does that prove anything regarding the human species?

None

There is no other animal on the plant as advanced as humans, does that mean humans are deviant to begin with?

No

There is not a shrednof evidence to say that sexual orientation is chosen. Did you choose your orientation?..I know I did not.

GOD chose my sex. My orientation is upright when standing.

B)xUT

Latest posts

Back