Qatar Air CEO: Delta CEO Uses Terrorism Rhetoric to ‘Hide His Inefficiency

Once again you post things that have zero to do with the topic.

World Fraudster the forum cancer.

Reactions: 1 person
no, it has everything to do with the topic, esp. since you claimed I was wrong.

Corporations can indeed be US citizens. DL is a US citizen. EK is not.

don't say that I am off topic or board cancer because you stuck both feet in your mouth because of your ignorance.

Does DL have a social security #?

Does DL have a passport?

Did DL register for selective service?

Does DL get to vote in local, state and federal elections?

Does DL have a drivers license?

you don't have to be a US citizen to have a driver's license and being a US citizen doesn't guarantee you a driver's license.

you need to do your homework off of this board and stop making stupid and wrong statements before you know what you are talking about.

WorldTraveler said:
I don't expect Tim Clark is going to roll over any more than DL is.

Difference is that DL is a US citizen; neither EK or Tim Clark is.

just because a US citizen has provided communication to an official of the US government does not make it public material.

further, your continued antagonism of DL interest on this issue shows how on yet another issue you and the IAM are not interested in the interests of DL employees who are smart enough to realize that the ME3 is fully devoted to gaining access to and taking revenue in the N. Atlantic market from US carriers - at the cost of DL jobs.

Even if you really personally support the ME3, given your clear position of advocacy for the IAM, you would be smart to shut your trap about the ME3 or at least put on a fake "I hope the US3 wins" face.

once again, this is not about DL or Tim Clark. It is about the US big 3 - AA, DL, and UA - who jointly delivered the report to the US government.

If you had half a functioning brain - which is highly questionable - you would desist from your cheerleading for causes that are clearly contrary to your own current constituents which includes US3 employees as well as DL FAs who you would love to represent but who are not about to harm their own future by supporting an organization that is working against them - whether it be for Boeing employees or the ME3.
The only thing I will say is that I don't know how the open records act would come into play here. 
I wouldn't think it would apply but it might. 

eventually, yes.

but lots of communication is privileged for a period of time.

and DL is not an EU citizen but was free to go talk to the EU without EK knowing what was said.

the problem is that EK knows the screws are being tightened and the chances are VERY HIGH that they will be cut off in the EU and/or US.

topDawg said:
The only thing I will say is that I don't know how the open records act would come into play here. 
I wouldn't think it would apply but it might.
FOIA would apply to documents that the DOT issues and solicits, but I'm not so sure that an unsolicited document submitted by private individuals to a government agency would be subject to the act.

Perhaps FWAAA or someone a little more qualified to comment at more than a layperson's knowledge could give an opinion.

eolesen said:
FOIA would apply to documents that the DOT issues and solicits, but I'm not sure that an unsolicited document submitted by private individuals would be. Perhaps FWAAA or someone a little more qualified to comment on FOIA can give an opinion.
yeah I would need a lawyer to answer that one. 

Anderson IS a lawyer and he was well aware what could and couldn't be accessed.

and the bigger question is why AA, DL, and UA - and it was a joint presentation - chose to send the presentation confidentially - and I am quite sure that the answer is that the ME3 would take whatever data that is in the document and just move it all around and then argue that the US3 document is wrong.

It is undoubtedly precisely because the US3 want the ME3 to NOT know what is in the document long enough for gov't experts to verify the findings.

it will become public in time.

the pressure on the ME3 is building.

good for the Germans.

http://www.thenational.ae/business/aviation/germany-weighs-in-on-arabian-gulf-airline-subsidies-row-with-landing-rights-threat

The German government put a damper on expansion plans by Arabian Gulf carriers in Europe’s largest economy, saying it would only consider additional landing rights once a dispute is resolved about alleged state subsidies.

Speaking in Doha during a visit to the region by a political delegation, the government’s aviation industry coordinator, Brigitte Zypries, said that “until the problems linked to the subsidies matter are solved and a level playing field for competition established there will be no additional landing rights” for the Gulf carriers in Germany.

http://skift.com/2015/03/05/u-s-airlines-reveal-evidence-they-say-proves-gulf-carriers-get-unfair-aid/

42 Billion

Qatar Airways
  • $8.4 billion in government “loans” and “shareholder advances” with no obligation to have to repay them;
  • 6.8 billion in subsidies from government loan guarantees;
  • $616 million in airport fee exemptions and rebates, and
  • $452 million in free land.
Etihad Airways

• $6.6 billion in government “loans” with no repayment obligation;
  • $6.3 billion in government capital injections;
  • $3.5 billion in additional undisclosed government funding in 2014, and
  • $751 million in government grants $501 million in airport fee exemptions.
Emirates

• Unquantified subsidies from purchases of more than $11 billion in goods and services from other government-owned companies at not-at-arm’s-length prices;
  • $2.4 billion from government assumption of fuel hedging losses, and
  • $2.3 billion from subsidized airport infrastructure.

Latest posts