Red Tails

Way less than I guessed. We had a PI captain who I flew sidesaddle and FO for that bought one back in the 80's, not in as great a shape as the video made the aerobatics team planes look. Flyable though. He paid about 3/4 a million back then. Maybe the expense of flying something like that is just too much for all but the 1%.

Jim

Reactions: 1 person
We went to see Red Tails today and I was quite happy with the movie. The CGI was quite well executed in my opinion. Lucas was right in that it is a big story and too much for one movie. The movie is a snap shot of the middle of their service. There is hardly any mention of the obstacles they had to over come to even have a squadron formed, much less start flying.

Over all I still liked it and I hope that Lucas can/will produce the prequel and sequel assuming the move does well. Their story deserves to be told on the big screen and they deserve all the recognition they can get, what few are left. They over came overwhelming odds to fight for a country that treated them as third class citizens both before and after the war. They are true patriots and true American heroes in my opinion.

I hope everyone goes to see the movie to show their support.

I went to see this movie opening night to show my support for the film, the actors, & George Lucas. I was very much so surprised with how good the movie truly was, I enjoyed it very much. I'm still telling people about the movie & to go see the film. Thanks for posting this.

Latest posts