Riots!:

Bears likes to us the name "Morons"! But when Antifa shows up at a Sturgis rally. That my friends, is the best definition of Moron anyone could come up with!

What happened Bears? Did you and your friend think you could get away with something?
Good. Tired of people being victims to these bastards. Time they start getting victimized. I hope they survived and will suffer for a long, long time. The sad truth is the motorist will probably get charged and these two thieving SoB's will get off scot free (legally). Proof our justice system has been co-opted by a bunch of leftist.

Before you start judging me we had a mob attack a truck in Tulsa that terrified a man, his wife, and two young children. They damage his truck and trailer and were trying to gain access to assault the family. He hit the gas and hit one of the RIOTERS (note I did NOT call him a protester) and knocked him off a bridge paralyzing him for life. Now the RIOTER wants to play the victim card. He is NOT a victim, he is a victimiser paying the price for stupid. I don't have an ounce of sympathy for the bastard just like I don't have an ounce of sympathy for these 2 thieves.

Last edited:
117334981_2682013198682319_642317277873285736_n.jpg

Reactions: Miso Phat.....
In ALL the YEARS that I've been on this board', you've been the only one that appears to have his own thread..." RIOTS ", with your multi/multi/multi postings. However, a more APROPOS title for your 'Thread', would be " NITWIT(s) etc. " !!!
Whenever I get someone to the point where the best comeback they have is calling one names, I know I've made my point!!!:)

What do I Think ?
I think you've done the impossible.
You've surpassed ' southwind, play the odds, clit-rat etc, as being THE Dumbest SOB :confused: o_O :eek: :confused: to ever roam the Water Cooler !!

You've accomplished the unthinkable !
And you sir are the most ignorant SOB that walked the face of the earth!