Riots!:

So even though the business that were torched had nothing to do with the shooting they paid the price? Does two, or more wrongs, make a right?......... So your answer is blood for blood?........ Sad!

So even though the business that were torched had nothing to do with the shooting they paid the price? Does two, or more wrongs, make a right?......... So your answer is blood for blood?........ Sad!

SO-LET-ME-TRY-AGAIN- ' DILL....WEED ', YOUR-RESPONSE-TO-THE-GUY- 'BLASTED-7-TIMES-IN-THE-BACK-IS ?????????

Insp-69, DO BLACK LIVES MATTER ?????????

How about the White guy found sitting in the front row at a Trump rally gunning down two protesters in Kenosha last night.

anyhing on that inspector?

118310980_674289486514443_3077376607667768807_n.jpg
Of course their lives don't matter. THEY don't fit the leftist narrative.

SO-LET-ME-TRY-AGAIN- ' DILL....WEED ', YOUR-RESPONSE-TO-THE-GUY- 'BLASTED-7-TIMES-IN-THE-BACK-IS ?????????

Insp-69, DO BLACK LIVES MATTER ?????????
I am going to take a wait and see approach.

Supposedly Michael Brown was simply shot for walking while black. Remember "hands up don't shoot"?

The truth is the bastard strong arm robbed a clerk hours earlier and there was an APB out fitting his description. That officer had a LEGITIMATE reason for approaching him. He was not surrendering, in fact he was trying to obtain control of the police officers gun.

He was not an innocent black victim of police abuse, he was a thug who assaulted an officer and attempted to take his weapon.

The media lied.

Just like they lied about Trayvon Martin and Eric Garner.

The fact is the media has already been caught LYING 3 times while trying to push their "victim" BS. Frankly I don't trust a damn word they say. I will wait and see what else comes out.

Michael Brown, Trayvon Martin, Eric Garner..... how many times are you going to let them lie to you before they lose your trust?

Maybe THIS time they are telling truth, maybe there actually is a wolf, but at this stage who the f**k believes them?

Not me.

The media has completely lost my trust because they are more interested in pushing an ideology and an agenda than reporting facts.

I am going to take a wait and see approach.

Supposedly Michael Brown was simply shot for walking while black. Remember "hands up don't shoot"?

The truth is the bastard strong arm robbed a clerk hours earlier and there was an APB out fitting his description. That officer had a LEGITIMATE reason for approaching him. He was not surrendering, in fact he was trying to obtain control of the police officers gun.

He was not an innocent black victim of police abuse, he was a thug who assaulted an officer and attempted to take his weapon.

The media lied.

Just like they lied about Trayvon Martin and Eric Garner.

The fact is the media has already been caught LYING 3 times while trying to push their "victim" BS. Frankly I don't trust a damn word they say. I will wait and see what else comes out.

Michael Brown, Trayvon Martin, Eric Garner..... how many times are you going to let them lie to you before they lose your trust?

Maybe THIS time they are telling truth, maybe there actually is a wolf, but at this stage who the f**k believes them?

Not me.

The media has completely lost my trust because they are more interested in pushing an ideology and an agenda than reporting facts.

That include " FAUX NEWS ", La' ?

That's what happens when you try and take on someone with an AR15 with nothing more than a phone!
118120333_10217828495924832_1352449316109368613_n.jpg