Riots!:

Well here's an oath I took,....... I _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States!........ And as you see, it doesn't have an exasperation date!

EXACTLY, Insp69.

You WILL, follow the ORANGE BABOON right-over the Cliff in Nov., as he BLOWS his Pied Piper Whistle.

And what a JOYFUL sight that will be to see !

20200603-065003.jpg

Just sickening.

What you call citizens I call domestic terrorists.

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.

I would call a bunch of hoodlums destabilizing cities and victimizing innocent people a domestic enemy of the United States. Especially when it is common knowledge that many of these "protesters" are being funded.

Many of these businesses they are damaging are owned by blacks or employ blacks. So they are "protesting" the victimization of blacks by..... victimizing blacks. If they want to protest the victimization of blacks they need to start with the black on black violence in Chicago. Of course that does not fit the narrative the media wants to push.

Man, if only you were that fired up about extrajudicial killings in American streets!

Man, if only you were that fired up about extrajudicial killings in American streets!
The answer isn't to riot and assualt innocent people and police that had nothing to do with George Floyd's death.
Do you really condone what these rioters and looters are doing?

Piles and skids of bricks are showing up in NYC with no construction sites anywhere near them. We are being told if we see bricks like that to call the cops and let them know. These bricks aren't exactly cheap and people are wondering who is buying them and putting them out.

The answer isn't to riot and assualt innocent people and police that had nothing to do with George Floyd's death.
Do you really condone what these rioters and looters are doing?
Is the answer to assault peaceful protestors so Trump can do a photo op?

Piles and skids of bricks are showing up in NYC with no construction sites anywhere near them. We are being told if we see bricks like that to call the cops and let them know. These bricks aren't exactly cheap and people are wondering who is buying them and putting them out.
The Mario Brothers Construction Company.

There is money in those bricks.

fzCUt0VdJKE4YUT0jN0hEc3gfJdFIsYMR_FG0AulUU5jBatnmXh3nZrPnztLyJb1OuoFz1uBmu6qlrfNJELxpSk3vk0r-_xjBOoSqaUmhXnvYKxKg-PWZIYVMb7ju2BYp2K62gCw

The media lied about Trayvon Martin.

They lied about Eric Garner.

They lied about Michael Brown.

I am giving it time to see if any more information comes out. The media is not very credible these days.

Perhaps you should let it develop more yourself before making up your mind.

This is what it is coming to!......... And now you know why they want to take away our guns!
101534054_616967378913321_8817534796029755392_n.jpg