Riots!:

You all must think I'm a crazy Trump head, but this is more how I feel about this whole thing!

101411070_3047181485335996_1277520072990447667_n.jpg

It was ' SO WHITE OF YOU ' to put up this reply, Insp69 !!
Racist much?

If you would have made a pointed comment like that to someone black this hypocritical site would have banned you.

White privilege is not about race. It is a leftist tool intended to divide our country. The left would have whites believe they are racist simply by birthright. It is nothing more than a form of gaslighting. Race has become the straw man argument for the left because their ideals can't stand on their own merits.

Last edited:
Racist much?

If you would have made a pointed comment like that to someone black this hypocritical site would have banned you.

White privilege is not about race. It is a leftist tool intended to divide our country. The left would have whites believe they are racist simply by birthright. It is nothing more than a form of gaslighting. Race has become the straw man argument for the left because their ideals can't stand on their own merits.

La'.

When did YOU become a pre-eminent Sociologist. ?
Did you attend HARVARD UNIVERSITY to obtain you Doctorate ?

You are quick to bash so-called Leftist ideals, but do not believe Right wing BS is rampant .

" LOOK in the MIRROR " my friend !

Just a reminder of the average family in my neck of the woods! And the reason the left wants our guns so bad!
96094916_10158904298295676_403930245280825344_n.jpg

La'.

When did YOU become a pre-eminent Sociologist. ?
Did you attend HARVARD UNIVERSITY to obtain you Doctorate ?

You are quick to bash so-called Leftist ideals, but do not believe Right wing BS is rampant .

" LOOK in the MIRROR " my friend !
Last time I checked the right were not the ones looting and burning our cities to the ground Bears.

I don't need a degree to tell me leftist are intent on debasing our history, culture, heritage, values, and traditions. I see it every day.

In fact you made the comment "It was ' SO WHITE OF YOU " just the other day. This coming from someone who espouses to support racial equality. Bit hypocritical don't you think?

Frankly I am getting sick and tired of blacks using whites and slavery as an excuse for everything wrong in the present day black community.

I got news for everyone. Blacks were not the only people in the history of ever to be slaves.

You know how MY family arrived in the United States Bears? Do you know what a convict ship is? My ancestors were SOLD to people in this country as cheap labor from Britain. Cheaper than African slaves in fact due to their "convict" status. Yes. That's right, WHITE British males were of lesser monetary value than enslaved Africans. Let that sink in.

So tell me how you pass blame on me, a white male, when my ancestors were shipped over here as slave labor as well? The difference is you don't see me blaming others for all the things I wish I had in life. They have a word for that Bears..... it's called entitlement, and it has gotten out of control thanks to leftist social engineering.

I will say it again..... white privilege is not about race. It is a leftist tool intended to divide our country. The left would have whites believe they are racist simply by birthright. It is nothing more than a form of gaslighting. Race has become the straw man argument for the left because their ideals can't stand on their own merits.

You take exception to that then prove me wrong.

Hey Bears! Did you know that Nancy Pelosi's father, when he was Mayor of Baltimore, was one of the primary persons who officiated at the dedication of the statue of "Stonewall Jackson" there in Baltimore?....... My! My!

Bears, Let's get one thing straight here. Do you want to put a slavery blame game on us whites today?....... Sorry!!! But that does not compute!..... First, before you start pointing fingers and asking for reparations you had better check your history. 640,000+ dead! That's the price it took to free the tailfeathers of blacks from a system that enslaved them!..........So now, are today's blacks are saying that's not enough? Let's not forget, it was other blacks that rounded up and sold other blacks to slave traders, to begin with!...... Now, I really don't know if you are black or not, and I really don't give a damn either way, but if you are, let me ask are you, have you ever been a slave?... And I can assure you I've never owned one! So as I see it, this whole thing is nothing more than an attempt by today's blacks to shake down a white community!..... But you know what? There may be enough dumb whites out there that it just might work! After all, look at all the dumb whites that voted for Hillary in 2016!

Well Insp. , since you ask.
The Mayor AND Governor of SEA/WA. says they are not worried, therefore, neither am I.
By the way, the MORON can't do shite' in WA. It's the Governors call.
Since the Seattle precinct was ceded to the rioters the response time to 911 calls in the area almost doubled. So I guess if you live in the area there is cause for concern.Anyone who thinks what's going on there is okay is a kook

Well Insp. , since you ask.
The Mayor AND Governor of SEA/WA. says they are not worried, therefore, neither am I.
By the way, the MORON can't do shite' in WA. It's the Governors call.
Answer honesty if you were a younger man and the breadwinner and your business or your home was in the zone how would you feel ?.

If you were Black, living in Tulsa, and got tackled and handcuffed foe walking in a street where there were no sidewalks, how would you feel?