Riots!:

INSP/ALUS78, I strongly feel that the 'Seattle Thing' will all but disappear, after the ORANGE BABOON is Eradicated in Nov/2020 !

When we all see the white people in these crowds nationwide, a BIG part of them I feel are BERNIE young people, who before George Floyd were not so 'hot' about voting for JB. Certainly NOT for the M O R O N, but NOW more Likely TO vote JB.
Either way, that's LETHAL for the BABOON !!!

LaLa has finally gotten around to reading the posts he had ignored and gone into his hole.

Either that or his new joystick came in.

INSP/ALUS78, I strongly feel that the 'Seattle Thing' will all but disappear, after the ORANGE BABOON is Eradicated in Nov/2020 !

When we all see the white people in these crowds nationwide, a BIG part of them I feel are BERNIE young people, who before George Floyd were not so 'hot' about voting for JB. Certainly NOT for the M O R O N, but NOW more Likely TO vote JB.
How true it is!!!
103800461_1195751674096895_8956951683597032110_o.jpg

So why are the Democrats trying yo erase our history?
18446806_10154465764816611_7775429327529376879_n.jpg

Just another Progressive City? .......Sad! This is what it's come to!

Speaking of TULSA, Dog', I'm waiting for La' to explain the huge act of RACIAL VIOLENCE that happened in TUL that was HISTORIC.
Why should I explain it? You act like I was there.

There you go again trying to present a straw man argument because again, leftist ideals can't stand on their own.

I noticed not one of the people on the left dared respond to this post.

Last time I checked the right were not the ones looting and burning our cities to the ground Bears.

I don't need a degree to tell me leftist are intent on debasing our history, culture, heritage, values, and traditions. I see it every day.

In fact you made the comment "It was ' SO WHITE OF YOU " just the other day. This coming from someone who espouses to support racial equality. Bit hypocritical don't you think?

Frankly I am getting sick and tired of blacks using whites and slavery as an excuse for everything wrong in the present day black community.

I got news for everyone. Blacks were not the only people in the history of ever to be slaves.

You know how MY family arrived in the United States Bears? Do you know what a convict ship is? My ancestors were SOLD to people in this country as cheap labor from Britain. Cheaper than African slaves in fact due to their "convict" status. Yes. That's right, WHITE British males were of lesser monetary value than enslaved Africans. Let that sink in.

So tell me how you pass blame on me, a white male, when my ancestors were shipped over here as slave labor as well? The difference is you don't see me blaming others for all the things I wish I had in life. They have a word for that Bears..... it's called entitlement, and it has gotten out of control thanks to leftist social engineering.

I will say it again..... white privilege is not about race. It is a leftist tool intended to divide our country. The left would have whites believe they are racist simply by birthright. It is nothing more than a form of gaslighting. Race has become the straw man argument for the left because their ideals can't stand on their own merits.

You take exception to that then prove me wrong.

I can see why you would want to ignore it, because that post totally debases your BS narrative.

Also if you are waiting on me to respond to Dog you will be waiting a LONG time. I put him on ignore years ago.

In 10 years he is the ONLY person I have ever put on ignore.

He is nothing but a troll who brings NOTHING to the conversation but stupid 1 liners he and his brain dead friends find funny.

Last edited:

Of course it will.

I 100% agree with you.

The left are the ones engineering it.

No need to sow discontent when they are in control.

That is what this is all about.

That is all it ever was about.

Did you actually think Democrats gave a damn about black people? If Democrats are so supportive of blacks then why did the Obama administration have such a poor record?

Last edited:
Also if you are waiting on me to respond to Dog you will be waiting a LONG time. I put him on ignore years ago.

In 10 years he is the ONLY person I have ever put on ignore.

He is nothing but a troll who brings NOTHING to the conversation but stupid 1 liners he and his brain dead friends find funny.

Those one liners are all it takes to blow your fragile self image to pieces.

You didnt or won't answer my question how would you feel if your business or home were in the "Zone"

Latest posts

Back