Riots!:

Here you go Bears! One for you, and another for Kev.!
104301169_10214047690620774_6639159429177517162_n.jpg

La'.

You're getting seriously close to challenging the KIA (Know-It-ALL) King of ALL things, eolesen, here on the cooler' !!!!!
That's OK. Eolesen is a sharp guy. Very logical. If he has something to say I would like to hear it. You don't grow as a person if you don't talk to someone with a contrary opinion. Otherwise you just have a bunch of people jerking each other.

Your, taking pot-shots at Me, Dog' or KC Flyer, is one thing, BUT Kev3188, who is one of the 'straightest shooters' here on the boards, makes you look-more-like, Insp69 !!!!!!!!!!
I don't talk to Dog or about him. I have had him on ignore for years. In fact he is the ONLY one I have had on ignore in my 10 years here.

I don't really take pot-shots. If I say something you can bet I 100% believe what I am saying. I do think Black Lives Matter is dangerous. I truly do believe BLM is nothing more than a political movement engineered by the left. I truly believe it is a destabilizing force with the intent of obtaining control of the police force to target dissenters. This won't stop here. Soon criticizing the left will be labeled racist and punished as hate crime. Think that can't happen? They have already terminated people for criticizing BLM. I truly believe you guys don't understand how dangerous this really is and it frustrates me that you are either turning a blind eye to it in favor of ideals or you don't recognize the danger.

I am not trying to take pot-shots at Kev3188 but I wish he would at least consider what I have said and not just dismiss it.

Last edited:
I don't really take pot-shots. If I say something you can bet I 100% believe what I am saying. I do think Black Lives Matter is dangerous. I truly do believe BLM is nothing more than a political movement engineered by the left. I truly believe it is a destabilizing force with the intent of obtaining control of the police force to target dissenters. This won't stop here. Soon criticizing the left will be labeled racist and punished as hate crime. Think that can't happen? They have already terminated people for criticizing BLM. I truly believe you guys don't understand how dangerous this really is and it frustrates me that you are either turning a blind eye to it in favor of ideals or you don't recognize the danger.

I am not trying to take pot-shots at Kev3188 but I wish he would at least consider what I have said and not just dismiss it.

I'm not dismissing it; I just don't see it as threat the same way other do. I see groups like the Boogaloo Boys as a much higher threat to society than someone asking to be treated equally.

I do agree that BLM's intent is to destabilize (or disrupt) the current system. I think you'd have to search far & wide for anyone to refute that. Maybe the better question is to ask is, what are people trying to upend, and why?

As for "controlling the police force," that's actually our job right now. The police serve at the behest of the community. They work for us.

I do agree that BLM's intent is to destabilize (or disrupt) the current system. I think you'd have to search far & wide for anyone to refute that. Maybe the better question is to ask is, what are people trying to upend, and why?
Because the left has been trying to manipulate the people to hate their own country for years. They have actively tried to convince the public that there is something fundamentally wrong with our country, and I don't just mean race. Black lives matter is trying to destabilize the country but they are also trying to deny 1st amendment rights to anyone that would criticize them. After all that which cannot be criticized cannot be challenged.

As for "controlling the police force," that's actually our job right now. The police serve at the behest of the community. They work for us.
There is a HUGE difference between the police serving the community and the police enforcing indoctrination. It is my belief that BLM's goal is the latter.

They have actively tried to convince the public that there is something fundamentally wrong with our country, and I don't just mean race.

There is, and it definitely goes further than just race, though much of it starts there.

The good news is, we can fix it- we just have to collectively want to. The bad news is we can fix it, but it will require a collective effort.

Scott Galloway had a great quote the other day: "Everything that's wrong in America can be fixed by what's right in America."

If recognzing the need for change makes one a "Communiss!," so be it.

There is, and it definitely goes further than just race, though much of it starts there.

The good news is, we can fix it- we just have to collectively want to. The bad news is we can fix it, but it will require a collective effort.
So you think our country is fundamentally flawed?

Care to clarify your position?

I happen to think we are the best country in the world.

People don't immigrate here because we are racist. They immigrate here because they know they have opportunities here.

I happen to think it's the best country in the world, too. That doesn't mean we don't have work to do.
I tend to agree, just our interpretation of work may be different!

They have actively tried to convince the public that there is something fundamentally wrong with our country, and I don't just mean race.

If recognzing the need for change makes one a "Communiss!," so be it.

I happen to think it's the best country in the world, too. That doesn't mean we don't have work to do.

What would you think if you were me and you read that?

I don't know what was in your mind but I can tell you how it was interpreted. You think there is something fundamentally wrong with this country that communist ideals will fix and you are actively participating or support those who would undermine our Constitution and culture.

Rather that was your intent or not that is what it sounds like to someone like me when you say those things.

Back