Scab Hotels Cost NWA Big $$$

I do not know if they are being paid for not and frankly do not care. The Raddisson in Az. tried to stiff me for a bill that had already been paid. I would be willing to bet that they did screw over other guys.

As far as NWA stock goes they just need to hang on to it. It will go back up. I have my 9,862 shares. :up:

Why not buy 98,000 shares then if it's such a great gamble??

:D

Please keep posting here so we can laugh at your financial prowess. Especially once NW stock is canceled. :D

There is that possibility I certainly hope they don't follow in K-marts' footsteps. That was a set back. I have yet to figure out how a company can cancel then issue new stock and still operate under the same name. It makes no sense. Just in case NWA bottoms out I purchased 2 million Iraq Dinars. Go ahead laugh, I'll laugh with you, :lol: :up:

There is that possibility I certainly hope they don't follow in K-marts' footsteps. That was a set back. I have yet to figure out how a company can cancel then issue new stock and still operate under the same name. It makes no sense. Just in case NWA bottoms out . . .

It makes sense to those of us who understand bankruptcy law. If a company does not pay (or make provision for) all unsecured creditors, then the common shareholders receive nothing and the stock is canceled. That's a fundamental tenet of corporate law in the USA; the common shareholders get what is left over once all creditors have been paid. Since full payment of unsecured creditors almost never happens in BK, the common stock is almost always wiped out.

Hope you're more knowledgable about fixing airplanes than you are about investing in bankrupt companies. :rolleyes:

So PTO what are you gonna do with your scabbing money? You gonna sell your single wide trailer for a repoed doublewide? Since your soooo rich now after helping NWA destroy the AMT profession, are you gonna trade in your 1986 Hyundai Excel for a 1996 Kia Sephia? Are you going to get all those rotted teeth pulled out of your scabby mouth? Are you going to go to the Goodwill store and pick up some used clothes to replace your present "wardrobe" (the clothes with the scab patches on them)? I'll bet you've already been to the hock shop to buy a used "no name" chinese tool set to replace your NWA airlines scab tools.
I know that this was directed toward PTO, but I have to chime in on this one. I assume that you are generalizing contractors with regards to oral hygene statement. Personally I still have all my teeth. With regard to all the money I'm making, I have bought myself, my wife, and two children our first house, new car and a sense of pride. I am tired of listening to you spit and pout over that which you do not understand. I have two associates, one bachlors and am three qtrs of the way to my Masters in Engineering. I have spent the last six years paying my "Dues" trying to get in with a legacy carrier. Each time blocked by a stinking Union. I have struggled for long enough, and I have no problem doing a job that pays me more than I have ever seen. I will continue to do my job as long as they let me.
You can call me a SCAB all you like, because it does not bother me one bit that I stepped in and did a job that I love when others were too busy crying to do it themselves. Remember nobody made them walk off the job. They chose to walk away from it. Why don't you stop trying to attack what you don't understand. Further more, if you distrust us so much, stop flying. Like it or not we are here to stay.

I know that this was directed toward PTO, but I have to chime in on this one. I assume that you are generalizing contractors with regards to oral hygene statement. Personally I still have all my teeth. With regard to all the money I'm making, I have bought myself, my wife, and two children our first house, new car and a sense of pride. I am tired of listening to you spit and pout over that which you do not understand. I have two associates, one bachlors and am three qtrs of the way to my Masters in Engineering. I have spent the last six years paying my "Dues" trying to get in with a legacy carrier. Each time blocked by a stinking Union. I have struggled for long enough, and I have no problem doing a job that pays me more than I have ever seen. I will continue to do my job as long as they let me.
You can call me a SCAB all you like, because it does not bother me one bit that I stepped in and did a job that I love when others were too busy crying to do it themselves. Remember nobody made them walk off the job. They chose to walk away from it. Why don't you stop trying to attack what you don't understand. Further more, if you distrust us so much, stop flying. Like it or not we are here to stay.
HMMMM, a free thinker with a set of brass ones....what is this world coming to?

Hopefully the rest of the Scab Air upper management will be included in these charges.

http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/051220/20051220005803.html?.v=1 :up: :up: :up: :up:

Back on topic, are the scab hotels still being paid? By who? Scab Air reneged on its hotel bills as we know.... suckers.

Will the scab contingent here care to comment?
Didn't know about these charges. Thanks for bringing this up. I will do my own research and draw my own conclusions. As for the hotel, I believe I am correct in my responce. Since I am now a perminant part of NWA I no longer have the insiders veiw as some of my associates do. But I believe how it works is that the hotels are on a prefered list of some kind when it comes to what bills are paid at the end of the month. And yes, NWA is still paying for them. One way or another, either directly, or through compensation to the Mechanics.

All that education and yet you decided to scab at NWA? You are one stupid individual, JetWreck. If your such a good mechanic as you say you are,then why didn't you get on with Jetblue,UPS,Fed-ex,Frontier,Airtran,Southwest,etc. How did the unions block you from getting hired? They usually have nothing to do with the hiring process and after you're hired you still have to go thru a "probation" period where the company can fire you for anything(situation now at NWA). You're just so bitter that other more qualified people got hired over you, so you stab other AMT's in the back by working at ScabAir?! What a LOSER!

Why isn't American Airlines in your list for him to just go get another job at? You guys are so disgruntled with AA for your concessions why don't you just strike and if it doesn't work out all you have to do is go work for Jetblue, UPS, FedEx, Frontier, Airtran, Southwest, etc. When there are so many companies out there begging for employees why are you guys taking concessions without a fight?

why didn't you get on with Jetblue, UPS, Fedex, Frontier, Airtran, Southwest,etc.

Perhaps because there are large sections of the country where those carriers you mention either don't have mechanics, aren't hiring mechanics, or aren't served at all by those carriers?...

Back