SFO and ORD AMT layoffs

well it IS a rumor, no one in ORD has heard of this layoff...........just another bunch of BS to rile people up, get some facts before you write, or better yet quit writing
I dont beleive this is a rumor at all. I have talked to several guys who have said that that 29 were given 30 day notices. I don't know about bumping at all though. I'll try to find out more tomorrow.

OK... Monday morning and I talked to another person who claims that he hasn't heard anything about this layoff either. But, he's been off for the past 4 days also. There is a group in training that have been there for a few months that are awaiting their ID's to get processed. Still... There is also talk that these guys will get layed-off before they hit the floor. I guess this may be another one of those rumors...for now. Sorry if I gave some mis-information but, I thought that I was getting good info from my source last Friday. You know how it goes.... :blink:

Then there should be letters going out to people people at other stations as well.

Warn Letters 2008

WARN letters associated with the MCI RIF

WARN Letter

LAX

ORD

SEA

SFO

SJU

This information was sent by AA System Coordinator, Bobby Gless.

Note: The WARN letters for the Government officials are for the states of California, Illinois, Washington and Puerto Rico. In addition, for employees on the list in these 4 states, they will be receiving an individual WARN letter, as it is required by those states. All other employees on the list will not be receiving individual letters, since those states do not require it.

Warn Letters 2008

>>> This information was sent by AA System Coordinator, Bobby Gless. <<<
The letter I saw said 650-some odd people would be notified (directly or indirectly) -- this came from AA to the ch!ckensh!t TWU (sorry, have a hard time seperating the ch!ckensh!t from TWU) -- so why hasn't the TWU took it upon themselves to start notifying us who _could_ be affected? They have the list.......

A company memo said we'd get our papers on Thursday, December 4th, with the option (or lack thereof) window opening on the 5th. So I guess we get to sit and stew about our impending fate until then, all the time still barraged by BS periodicals from the CSTWU and AA.

Latest posts