Southwest business model

I'm still living in the lap of luxury compared to your $400,000 house in My #### don't stink East Coast US. Here's to another round of cuts for YOU after your dream of SWA bankruptcy comes true

,....you forgot to add, a $1. in front of that 400,000 for MY HOUSE. I'm a millionaire! :up: :up: :up:
Now, GO WATCH THE CORN GROW......ROTFLMAOOO.

,....you forgot to add, a $1. in front of that 400,000 for MY HOUSE. I'm a millionaire! :up: :up: :up:
Now, GO WATCH THE CORN GROW......ROTFLMAOOO.
Here's the kicker....I'll betcha my $400K house in Kansas is bigger and nicer than your 1.4 mil house back east. Lovin' it all :up: :up: :up: :up: Heck....I'll bet your house cost more than Warren Buffet's does in Omaha.

........obviously, your ALCOHOLIC former CEO, Ohh, Herb blew the cardinal rule at your AIRLINE. Keep costs down. You now have high LABOR COSTS, and soon, HIGHER FUEL COSTS.
You keep flying those half empty planes around as your FUEL COSTS rise. LOL. You're cost advantage is disappearing, like your full flights. LOL. And, you have the nerve to say....."race to the lowest?" Your JED CLAMPLETT Airline has forever changed the industry to NO FRILLS. It USED to compete on service, now?....lol, you call service, HERDING passengers onto flights with your tacky A, B, C lanes, (hanging from the ceiling in LAX), handing them a drink off a tray, and arriving at your destination. Wow, Worldclass!
And, CORN BOY, keep thinking your not white trash in that 400,000 dollar house in """"KANSAS""""". Isnt it time for you to do your walking laps at the Mall yet????

Amazingly enough, people actually do like to get a beverage on a flight (something US isn't familiar with on short flights), and they really like it when they arrive at their destination.

Here's the kicker....I'll betcha my $400K house in Kansas is bigger and nicer than your 1.4 mil house back east. Lovin' it all :up: :up: :up: :up: Heck....I'll bet your house cost more than Warren Buffet's does in Omaha.

...... NO. Here's the kicker....I'm WORTH more then YOU, "plus" my house is amazing!!!
:up:

LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION.

Amazingly enough, people actually do like to get a beverage on a flight (something US isn't familiar with on short flights), and they really like it when they arrive at their destination.

..Okkkkkkkk. You serve 169 people in 35 minutes! 4 F/A's
Got a visual of that?

No, but I have a visual of WN serving 137 people with 3 FAs(3 more people per FA) in the same amount of time.

.........yeahhh, and I have a visual of FIRST CLASS. Doing drinks, the snack basket and hanging coats and jackets, all in 35 minutes! Nice try though. <snap>

.........yeahhh, and I have a visual of FIRST CLASS. Doing drinks, the snack basket and hanging coats and jackets, all in 35 minutes! Nice try though. <snap>

So are you saying that you have to fly in F on short flights in order to get the same service as a WN flight?

/Lives in PHL
//Hasn't flown US in years
///Has flown out of EWR to avoid US

How do you know how much I am worth? You must be a very insecure person.

....KANSAS CITY, that says it all. Along with your usual "canned" answer on these boards. Or your one Upsmanship with regard to Southtrash. You're predictable.

LOL!

....KANSAS CITY, that says it all. Along with your usual "canned" answer on these boards. Or your one Upsmanship with regard to Southtrash. You're predictable.

LOL!
Kansas City is a better place because you aren't here. You are so insecure. Now...go get your first class seat on a 1 hour flight and keep your nose in the air while you sip your drink as the plebeians board. Hopefully, one will fart in your face.

....nah. KC just SUCKS, period. Nice avatar? YOU, Redneck?
Lets just see how predictable you are.....you'll need to have the last say...... :p

Before this wraps up, answer the question I posed earlier on this page:

"So are you saying that you have to fly in F on short flights in order to get the same service as a WN flight?"

Back