Special Color Scheme for new US A330-243 jet

It almost looks like even the tail isn't finished - they've painted one color of the blue on blue swooshes but not the other.

Jim

Actually it doesn't look special at all. It simply looks like paint being applied in stages. I think the white stripes will eventually be gray. You can see the outline of where the flag will be. I think it's going to turn out to be nothing.

With that said, I wonder why US is the ONLY airline in the *A that doesn't have a widebody painted in the groups scheme. It seems that a factory fresh widebody would the perfect opportunity.

Looks like someone took parts off of planes from numerous other airlines and put it on that 330.

Who the hell designed this plane? Kanye West?

Do you like a special color scheme for US Airways? Tail only?? But whole body is still not finish to repaint yet. Have you seen light blue under the belly between 2 wings?? Still same blue new engines....

Please see a photo at http://www.flickr.com/photos/digitalairliners/3427671382/

There is nothing new about this paint scheme. It's just unfinished.
The wing pods are all the same light blue after construction. It just needs a few days in the paint shop and it will be the same as all the other birds.

That is Air Comet, not US, look at the temp registration, doesnt match US'

Since the fuselage is not painted I will reserve judgement. No actually, no matter how you slice that tail it's ugly as sin. Roll it right back in the paint hangers and strip it. Gosh it's like Tempe is the Mimi of airline paint schemes. STOP! LESS IS MORE! To freakin busy. Swoosh, two shades of blue white a flag....makes you dizzy. Then again if the paint design won't our inflight service will! :lol: :eek:
View attachment 8357

Latest posts