Status Of Randy Mcdonald

Jul 14, 2004
What's the story with this guy? I heard he was terminated for fighting with an employee. Yet, I see he is still running for office. Will someone post what's going on. Did he cut a deal to save his skin?

Man of the People said:
What's the story with this guy? I heard he was terminated for fighting with an employee. Yet, I see he is still running for office. Will someone post what's going on. Did he cut a deal to save his skin?
You're the Man of the people, suppose you tell us man.

I can say this. It should now be permissible to shove people around outside the fence, fight down at the hall, and threaten to rip out someones internal organs, and eat them!!!

Rusty said:
I can say this. It should now be permissible to shove people around outside the fence, fight down at the hall, and threaten to rip out someones internal organs, and eat them!!!
I believe as long as you stay with the internal organs, and leave the external ones attached you should fare well.

A precedent has been set. Local 514 is now international waters. We need to get a challenge list set up on the bulletin boards ( which by the way took six months to negotiate ) in the 2001 contract. Lets put this tough fought for article to good use.

Latest posts

Back