EyeInTheSky

Veteran
Dec 2, 2003
Pittsburgh
Flight 1549 pilot to sit down with Matt Lauer
Interview will be his first since safely ditching US Airways jet in Hudson

PRESS RELEASE
updated 55 minutes ago
NBC News' Matt Lauer will sit down live with Capt. Chesley "Sully" Sullenberger III, in his first interview since he piloted the crash landing of US Airways Flight 1549 on the Hudson River in New York City.

The live interview will air on TODAY, Monday, January 19 in Washington, D.C. This will be Capt. Sullenberger's first comments since the incident now known as "Miracle on the Hudson." The pilot will be joined by his wife and two children during the interview.

TODAY will broadcast live from Washington, DC Monday and Tuesday, January 19 and 20 for the 2009 Presidential Inauguration.

Heard the whole crew will be at the inaugural. Cool!

Later,
Eye

Flight 1549 pilot to sit down with Matt Lauer
Interview will be his first since safely ditching US Airways jet in Hudson

PRESS RELEASE
updated 55 minutes ago
NBC News' Matt Lauer will sit down live with Capt. Chesley "Sully" Sullenberger III, in his first interview since he piloted the crash landing of US Airways Flight 1549 on the Hudson River in New York City.

The live interview will air on TODAY, Monday, January 19 in Washington, D.C. This will be Capt. Sullenberger's first comments since the incident now known as "Miracle on the Hudson." The pilot will be joined by his wife and two children during the interview.

TODAY will broadcast live from Washington, DC Monday and Tuesday, January 19 and 20 for the 2009 Presidential Inauguration.

Heard the whole crew will be at the inaugural. Cool!

Later,
Eye

Good catch, Eye. I'm not a big TV watcher, so any idea on what time this will air?

Nice to see the crew was invited to the inaugural. Nothing wrong in bumping 4 or 5 politicos off of the quatro-annual DC sleigh ride and replacing them with some genuine American heroes - folks who actually did good on behalf of their fellow shipmates; folks who were just doing their job.

Good catch, Eye. I'm not a big TV watcher, so any idea on what time this will air?

Nice to see the crew was invited to the inaugural. Nothing wrong in bumping 4 or 5 politicos off of the quatro-annual DC sleigh ride and replacing them with some genuine American heroes - folks who actually did good on behalf of their fellow shipmates; folks who were just doing their job.

I think it will be in the second hour of the show. I'll let you know for sure. Should be interesting.

Later,
Eye

someone call me to wake me up!!! Can't wait to see them and see what Obama says about them in his speech.

I've been tuned in since 8:00a this morning......did I miss it? There is also no mention of this interview when they announce upcoming segments. I have a feeling this interview has probably been canceled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back