SUPER SCAB...."PTO" missing in action ?

:lol: That’s good. Speaking of heckling I received a coaching for being late yesterday, had one of those nightmare non-rev follies where it takes you twenty-two hours to reach your destination.
Poor SCAB Boy, had a rough day non-revving huh? Guess the fishin was'nt to great either since we did'nt get the Super SCAB Tall Tale rundown.

how'd ya like that definition of a SCAB Fisherman PTO?
"One jerk on one end of the line waiting for a jerk on the other end"! :lol: ....Nice Huh?

Poor SCAB Boy, had a rough day non-revving huh? Guess the fishin was'nt to great either since we did'nt get the Super SCAB Tall Tale rundown.
The fishing wasn't too bad, we pulled in eight but had to throw most back because of the slot limit. It did rain though which sucked, only got one day of fishing in.

As far as non-revving goes it was indeed miserable. Quick question on that issue though...

All your flighst are overbooked to the point your bumping revenue passengers and you have 15 or 20 non-revvers. There just so happens to be an aircraft going to the same destination empty on a ferry flight for repositioning. You already have the pilots all you have to do is through some stewardesses on there and you have a ready flight. Hell I'm sure the Stewardesses that were trying to non-rev would have serviced the flight. What is wrong with turning a repositioning flight into a revenue flight? Seems like an awful lot of waste to me. Not that it did me any good getting on that flight, I ended up in RST for three hours because of weather at MSP which caused me to miss my connecting flights to DTW. Regardless of being diverted I'm sure the people going to MSP would have been much happier making their destination.

how'd ya like that definition of a SCAB Fisherman PTO?
"One jerk on one end of the line waiting for a jerk on the other end"! :lol: ....Nice Huh?
:lol: Yea, that was pretty good, I gotta good laugh out of it. :up:

Quote; PTO
I ended up in RST for three hours because of weather at MSP which caused me to miss my connecting flights to DTW.
-----------------------------------------------------------

I hope you didn't tell the hotel in RST that NWA would be picking up the tab for the room. They certainly must know NWA's reputation of stiffing hotels (that house scabs) of their bills. :down:

I made it to MSP just after the last flight to DTW pushedback.
You mean they would'nt hold the flight for PTO The Super SCAB? You must be slipping with those superior negotiating skills we keep hearing about. :lol:

so how was the other 19 hours of your SCABINESS time spent? you only accounted for 3 hours.

so how was the other 19 hours of your SCABINESS time spent? you only accounted for 3 hours.
I arrived in MEM around a little after twelve where I was bumped from three flights to DTW. The remaining flights to DTW. The remaining flights to DTW were over 100% with about 20 none revvers attempting to get on these flights. The last two flights from MSP to DTW were running at 60%, problem with that all flights to MSP were over 100% full. I did find a ferry flight to MSP that was of course 0% full. I talked to the pilot who made a call to dispatch and I was on board. After the diversion due to weather I finally made it to MSP a bit after midnight, after the flights had left for DTW of course. I watched a movie on my laptop then caught a hotel shuttle to to a hotel with a Denny's attached to it where I spent a few hours eating breakfast and reading. I then caught a shuttle back to the airport where I read some more until the World Business Lounge opened. Where I had more coffee and some tasty breakfast cakes. Then I hopped on the first plane out for DTW where I clocked in two hours and forty minutes late. That time change can be hell at times.

Today’s flight was much nicer. I departed at o'six-forty landed in MEM fifty minutes later, had a thirty-five minute layover then landed in DTW just after eleven. That is the way it is supposed to work.

Caught fifteen large-mouth yesterday, seven in the 15-19 slot limit and one over. Kept the pickles for filets. The boy had a blast.

I arrived in MEM around a little after twelve where I was bumped from three flights to DTW. The remaining flights to DTW. The remaining flights to DTW were over 100% with about 20 none revvers attempting to get on these flights. The last two flights from MSP to DTW were running at 60%, problem with that all flights to MSP were over 100% full. I did find a ferry flight to MSP that was of course 0% full. I talked to the pilot who made a call to dispatch and I was on board. After the diversion due to weather I finally made it to MSP a bit after midnight, after the flights had left for DTW of course. I watched a movie on my laptop then caught a hotel shuttle to to a hotel with a Denny's attached to it where I spent a few hours eating breakfast and reading. I then caught a shuttle back to the airport where I read some more until the World Business Lounge opened. Where I had more coffee and some tasty breakfast cakes. Then I hopped on the first plane out for DTW where I clocked in two hours and forty minutes late. That time change can be hell at times.

Today’s flight was much nicer. I departed at o'six-forty landed in MEM fifty minutes later, had a thirty-five minute layover then landed in DTW just after eleven. That is the way it is supposed to work.

Caught fifteen large-mouth yesterday, seven in the 15-19 slot limit and one over. Kept the pickles for filets. The boy had a blast.
Yeah OK, We beleive you. ;) ;) NOT!!!!

Latest posts