SUPER SCAB...."PTO" missing in action ?

As a matter of fact I am flying out tomorrow afternoon. I will be back Monday night, so no need for you guys to get your panties in a wad. ;) No Reds this time though we're going after large mouth bass. It's kind of aggravating fishing this particular lake we are going to because of the slot limit but you do get to catch some good quality bass. I might take a peek in here every now and then just to check up on you guys. B)
I seen a special on TV the other day on "NOODLIN". Seems some less than sane Okies apparently shove thier hands in cracks and caves under water till a big ol'catfish bites down on it, than they pull the whole thing out by hand...Now I've done some pretty wild stuff under water, but THAT takes some serious brass ones! Good luck with the bass....try Lake weatherford, caught a nice string off small mouth out by the dam manyyears ago...always wanted to go back.

I seen a special on TV the other day on "NOODLIN". Seems some less than sane Okies apparently shove thier hands in cracks and caves under water till a big ol'catfish bites down on it, than they pull the whole thing out by hand...Now I've done some pretty wild stuff under water, but THAT takes some serious brass ones! Good luck with the bass....try Lake weatherford, caught a nice string off small mouth out by the dam manyyears ago...always wanted to go back.
Well the girly men use gloves... :lol:

Actually the catfish are pretty docile, so while searching the rocks, crevices, etc.. the key is to move very slowly until you feel the cat, at that point you slowly move your hand along his body until you reach his mouth, then you just grab him under the gills, or if your macho, you slide your hand into his mouth and grab his lower lip.

You better hang on though, cause that bad boy is strong and will try to shake your teeth loose. ;)

wonder if the super scab pto is going to call out sick like his last fishin trip and get away with fraudulent sick time like his last?
Not sure how NWA rules/regs are pertaining to non-rev travel while off duty due to illness, but at AA you best not get caught trying to non-rev after calling in sick.

yeah similar rules at USAIR unless you are on medical leave and have a medical need to get to another city with a doctor's note and permission

this could be a possible scab note from doc:

Dr. Scab

I authorize your Famous Super Scab to Fly Urgently this day to get to this city for an urgent scab check up in this hospital.

Once complete Scab Air, Super Scab PTO will need to fly back to scab home to have a visit with me, his scab doc. for a determination of ready to come back to work!

sincerely yours,

Super Scab PTO's Doctor,

Scab Doc!

If any questions arise, please feel free to send any scabs over to my office for visits and the questions will be answered!

yeah similar rules at USAIR unless you are on medical leave and have a medical need to get to another city with a doctor's note and permission

this could be a possible scab note from doc:
Dr. Scab
I authorize your Famous Super Scab to Fly Urgently this day to get to this city for an urgent scab check up in this hospital.

Once complete Scab Air, Super Scab PTO will need to fly back to scab home to have a visit with me, his scab doc. for a determination of ready to come back to work!

sincerely yours,

Super Scab PTO's Doctor,

Scab Doc!

If any questions arise, please feel free to send any scabs over to my office for visits and the questions will be answered!
That sounds just as bad as the pax who brought a doctor's note to get upgraded to first class. :lol:

HEY ... he doesn't need a doctor's note. Dontchya know, he's a super scab, he can fly on his own!
Don't you know it's jetwash comming out of the crack, enabling super powers to fly like a jet. Whhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooshhhhhhhhhhh.......

If you call in sick before your days off I do not suggest you travel Non-rev. If however you get sick while out and about and must call in you may travel back on Non-rev status with no problems. Why do you guys make issues out of the simplest things?

If you call in sick before your days off I do not suggest you travel Non-rev. If however you get sick while out and about and must call in you may travel back on Non-rev status with no problems. Why do you guys make issues out of the simplest things?
it is common sense... yet I think we all know people who pulled that trick. I know one guy who called in sick from LAX because he couldn't commute home. <_<

Perhaps the rest of us make issues out of the "simplest" things because we aren't as smart as you are. LOL

Main entry: Simple

Inflected forms: Simpler
Simplest

Etymology: Middle English, from old French, plain, uncomplicated, artless, from Latin simplus.

Dismissed!

I know one guy who called in sick ...

My three all-time favorites from the sick call recorder in my old statin...

1. One of my fellow ESL's tried to call collect to "bang in" for a sick day.

2. Another guy called in while at a ball game...You could hear the National Anthem being sung in the background. :lol:

3. After leaving his message, one guy forgot to hang up, and you could hear him getting back into bed with his girlfriend....ostensibly to recoup of course....

2. Another guy called in while at a ball game...You could hear the National Anthem being sung in the background. :lol:

3. After leaving his message, one guy forgot to hang up, and you could hear him getting back into bed with his girlfriend....ostensibly to recoup of course....
:lol: My all time favorite was this girl who use to come to work with a hickie necklace......... Calling in sick.......... because she had "swolen lips" :shock:

No way Kev, you shouldn't be posting lies like that here. We all know that only scabs with no "integrity" would call in sick and lie about it. No person belonging to a union would do such a thing. ;)

No way Kev, you shouldn't be posting lies like that here. We all know that only scabs with no "integrity" would call in sick and lie about it. No person belonging to a union would do such a thing. ;)
I'd say, Being in bed with your woman would be a Union. PTO, perhaps you should stop working so hard and get out more. B)

Latest posts