SUPER SCAB...."PTO" missing in action ?

wow it just gets worse! one scab is fired, then replaced by another scab!!!! how bad will it get before the corrked a** mgmt at NWA brings back the real mechanics--AMFA?????

replacement scabs replaced by replacement scabs
What a Sad state of affairs NWA maintenance has become. SCABS being replaced with SCABS is even more telling of something amiss. Have these SCABS quit because they are under pressure to compromise safety?.. Have they been terminated for lack of Competence and unable to produce?.. or have they just simply seen the writing on the wall and decided to move on?

perhaps a combination and various other reasons not mentioned is driving the departure. Im not leveling any allegations but this should at the very least be raising a red flag to all those concerned.

Just a few possibilities......

1) He got the just reward for his "Ninth Ward" comments.

2) He got caught posting here on a company computer.

3) He actually took a job at Sikorsky and got there just in time to hold the door for the returning union mechanics, and is once again......ON THE ROAD.

PTO did like to post early in the morning. So he either was posting on a company computer, which I tend to doubt since a lot of companies block access to a good portion of the net. Or he was using a personal laptop on company time. Then there's the third possibility that he was on his days off and suffers from insomnia.

Another possible scenario could be he made a suprise visit home just in time to catch the little lady keeping company. :wub:

Gee, PTO did ask if NW would mind if he scabbed at Sikorsky for a while. I suggested he should use his newly aquired NW non-rev bennies to get there. ;)

I forgot to tell him that he would get fired should he use non-revving for the pursuit of a new job. :eek:

Another possible scenario could be he made a suprise visit home just in time to catch the little lady keeping company. :wub:
Ha...ha... ha....

I got home in time finding my MX BOYFRIEND just in time to catch the little lady HE was keeping company! :down: :angry:
BOY!
oh,
BOY!

~ah, I guess that's how it is in this biz.... :down: ~

:lol: :lol: I have a flight to catch I'll get back with you guys tonight. :lol: :lol:
Gonna make that suprise visit home to check up on the little lady are ya? :p

Ha...ha... ha....

I got home in time finding my MX BOYFRIEND just in time to catch the little lady HE was keeping company! :down: :angry:
BOY!
oh,
BOY!

:( Sad but true jenny@nw!

Keep your chin up though, a funny little thing called karma tends to put the shoe on the other foot. he(your EX) will reap his just reward... ;)

Ha...ha... ha....

BOY!
oh,
BOY!

AIDS
Aviation Induced Divorce Syndrome :lol:

Boy you guys are something else. NH/BB I didn’t realize you cared so much, I am really touched. :D You guys fail miserably in your “Where is PTO†predictions. I do find them very entertaining though. I simply stepped beyond the realms of civilization for a while that is all. I ventured home for a three-day weekend that had a few twists. On the day I was to return to DTW I received a call from an Army Buddy of mine. In short he said, “You better get your arse down here cause the Reds are runnin’.â€:up: With that call, I instantly became violently ill and had to call the sick hotline at NWA. I called my doctor and he agreed that I needed a few days of rest and sunshine to recover from my illness. I then loaded my truck with gear and hooked up the boat then began the five-hour journey south to the Red Stick City. I then picked up my friend and we followed two other buddies navigating a motor home another three hours south to a little place west of Grand Isle. The boat ramp was still there but the marina was gone. We set up camp there anyway, launched the boats and prepared for the morning outing. We set out at dawn the following morning with a forty-five minute run north deep into the marshes. The Reds were indeed “runnin’â€. We fished for the next three days and the morning of the fourth. It was unbelievable, we never saw another boat and limited out everyday. I ended the week with five gallons of filets. Anyone up for a fish fry? I really did need that trip, I am now charged up and ready to take on another six months at NWA. Sorry I dropped the ball on you guys but there was no cell phone service out there thus rendering my PC Aircard useless. :( After my return home from the Deep-South I only had one more day before my RDO’s started again so I felt that I needed some more recoup time. Never fear though PTO is back in full force. ;)

Back