SUPER SCAB...."PTO" missing in action ?

I am still on probation. I don't even get to draw sick pay until I have completed my probation. :lol:

Calling in sick while still on probation--and on the first scheduled day following time off, no less!
Absolutely brilliant.
Ought to be grounds for immediate termination of ANY probationary employee!
NW's probably desperate enough to keep him around, though...

Reminds me of the "Airline" segment a few seasons back in which a prospective WN employee was bitchin' up a storm at the gate because she had been bumped off of her (space available pass) flight back home to ORF from BWI, following her initial interview.
This girl was so stupid he had absolutely no clue that the more she raised a stink right there in front of Customers, the less likely she was to EVER be a WN employee...

I'll add my 2 cents here. Be careful anyone can check to see who called in sick when you did and could narrow who you are down to some of what you have disclosed on this board. It wouldnt take a genious with access to sick calls and your other info to figure out who you are. Im sure Finman knows someone who could figure it out. Your lack of loyalty to your job or your company(the one that says NW) is showing and the pride of of the past mechanics is obviously a thing of the past. Not only are you sadly lacking in character but to post such info suggests a lack of brains. Scary to fly this airline.

PTO what you did is certainly grounds fro getting you fired. Unfortunately I am sure the SCAB AIR useless MGMT is in desperated need of scabs like you to "mel" or "pencil whip" the logbooks, or put scotch tape on a few things on the plane. If NWA was an actual airline with ACUTAL AMFA MECHANICS, this type would have never occured

mga707 and PhxMama, I took all the above mentioned into consideration. If NWA was worried about who I was they could have figured it out a long time ago. I am surprised Kev hasn't done it already. There has long been enough information posted here to pin me to the wall months ago. I use to worry about it but don't anymore. All HR would have to do is get a computer guru to do a file seach on their database and they could track my E-mail address in a matter of minutes, well maybe hours as slow as NWA's computers are. I'm not stupid just simply not worried. Besides if they did find me and fire me that is OK as well for the "Reds are still runnin'". :lol:

If NWA was worried about who I was they could have figured it out a long time ago. I am surprised Kev hasn't done it already. There has long been enough information posted here to pin me to the wall months ago. I use to worry about it but don't anymore. All HR would have to do is get a computer guru to do a file seach on their database and they could track my E-mail address in a matter of minutes, well maybe hours as slow as NWA's computers are.
Ya know PTO every now and then you make a statement that I tend to agree with. I can certainly see where NWA would better spend the resources trying to keep parts from falling off the fleet, rather than dedicate manpower in chasing down paper shuffler's who cheat the company.
However I tend to DISagree with the part about you not being stupid.

But hey one outta two is'nt so bad... :up:

You can play all the semantic spin games you like, it still won't detract from the fact that with obvious intent you falsified company records to receive sick pay when in fact you were not sick. Just because you happened to have concocted a shakey alibi with the help of a less than ethical physician doesn't change the fact that you yourself are an ethically bankrupt individual.

Well done.
I know that reading comprehension is not one of your strong points ThirdSeat so let me hold you hand and say it again. I am still on probation and only have about twelve hours of sick pay. I am not entitled to recieve any sick pay what-so-ever. Do you understand this? As NH/BB would say, "I know it is difficult for you but try."

I know that reading comprehension is not one of your strong points ThirdSeat so let me hold you hand and say it again. I am still on probation and only have about twelve hours of sick pay. I am not entitled to recieve any sick pay what-so-ever. Do you understand this? As NH/BB would say, "I know it is difficult for you but try."

Wow, PTO.

You got me on that. Yes you did say you were on probation, so you are correct in not getting paid. I stand corrected.

However, with that said, I stand by the intent of my post.

YOU FALSIFIED COMPANY DOCUMENTS the fact of pay/no-pay doesn't change the fact that you claimed you were sick when in fact you were not.

Does'nt matter wheter your entitled to sick pay or not, your still lying in order to get time off when in fact you should be on duty...Thats the facts!

You claim all is well with your manager and he even knows about your fantasy fishing excursion, so then you are also saying he is in on your scheme and is quite alright with it?

Is this something new at NWA? Days off sick based on merit?

Is this something new at NWA? Days off sick based on merit?
No, they can fire me at any time. Keep in mind we have many managers and they are on rotating shifts. :lol: Just like you union people work your union contracts, I learn how to work company policy. It might not be as easy for me as it is for you guys but I do enjoy the challenge. I find it most entertaining. Especially when Reds are involved.

Just like you union people work your union contracts, I learn how to work company policy. It might not be as easy for me as it is for you guys but I do enjoy the challenge. I find it most entertaining. Especially when Reds are involved.
Wow... what an epiphany!

I get it now, us union people have contracts that work in our favor and you SCABS have Knee Pads.... :up:

No, they can fire me at any time. Keep in mind we have many managers and they are on rotating shifts. :lol: Just like you union people work your union contracts, I learn how to work company policy. It might not be as easy for me as it is for you guys but I do enjoy the challenge. I find it most entertaining. Especially when Reds are involved.

""I learn how to work company policy""

You're not working anything,its called VIOLATINGcompany policy.

Let me guess, you're the kind of person who believes it isn't a crime unless you get caught?

I get it now, us union people have contracts that work in our favor and you SCABS have Knee Pads.... :up:
:lol: It's not like that at all local. I do enjoy my job but I enjoy my time off as well. Every now and then the two conflicts with each other is all. You guys need to quit acting like I have done some horrible deed. Your short hours do more damage to a company than any Scab ever will calling in sick.

Let me guess, you're the kind of person who believes it isn't a crime unless you get caught?
Crime? Wow, that’s a bit extreme isn't it? Are you guys actually so upset that I called in sick or are you more upset that I took eleven days off while on probation and still going to have two weeks worth of vacation when I get off probation? Lets not forget the two weeks for last Christmas and New Years, and the four days, I think it was, for Thanksgiving. Does it really piss you guys off this much that I am able to do this with no union involvement and brand new to the Airline Industry? You guys act as if I am the first person to ever call in sick and go fishing or whatever the hell it is that a person likes to do. Let me tell you guys something, I was sick I was sick of being in Detroit. This is one miserable city. I am now recharged and ready to go. Let me make a suggestion to you guys, call in sick tomorrow and go do something fun. All this pent up anger you guys have needs some type of release.

Crime? Wow, that’s a bit extreme isn't it? Are you guys actually so upset that I called in sick or are you more upset that I took eleven days off while on probation and still going to have two weeks worth of vacation when I get off probation? Lets not forget the two weeks for last Christmas and New Years, and the four days, I think it was, for Thanksgiving. Does it really piss you guys off this much that I am able to do this with no union involvement and brand new to the Airline Industry? You guys act as if I am the first person to ever call in sick and go fishing or whatever the hell it is that a person likes to do. Let me tell you guys something, I was sick I was sick of being in Detroit. This is one miserable city. I am now recharged and ready to go. Let me make a suggestion to you guys, call in sick tomorrow and go do something fun. All this pent up anger you guys have needs some type of release.

I was speaking of crime in general, if I was vague on that forgive me, I thought it was clear enough.

As to your supposed time off.... For my part, I simply don't believe you.

As to your sick call, maybe you wouldn't be getting the responses you are if you hadn't repeatedly tried to debase union mechanics as lazy along with every other tired union cliche you've worn out.

After spouting off about being such a "go-getter" you seem like just another ####-off looking to buck the system, and you're stupid enough to brag about it in a public forum on top of it.

All in all, you're just not too bright.

Back