SUPERVISORS LAID OFF-EXECUTIVES SHARE MORE$$$$$

Hopeful

Veteran
Dec 21, 2002
Well, the execs are preparing for their next installment of payouts as maintenance prepares to shed 15% of management.
I have always felt there were too many supervisors and general foremen, but I do feel for the folks who will be affected by this as the execs share more of the gain!

http://www.pupoff.com/index.html

The beatings will continue until moral improves!

Nothing will change unless we choose to fight and force changes to be made. all the concessions including all the current changes have benefitted only the top brass. The brass includes the company and the TWU International officers. Change must come from the top ranks of our union and the company. The first and most important change needed in this union is direct election of TWU Air Transport Division Officers by the members not by appointment period! A workforce without leadership is a weak union at best.

Insist on newly elected local officers to committ to achieving direct elections of TWU ATD Officers. I know there is plenty of support for this on the floor. Without this we are a controlled flock of sheep.

Latest posts