T-RUMP wants to Buy GREENLAND !

You're not kidding anyone. You never served nothing more then your big mouth.
YOu really do lack reading comprehension, don't you. I wrote that I was 17 when Vietnam ended and the draft was abolished. They didn't draft 17 year olds. I ALSO said that I didn't volunteer. I THOUGHT I was pretty clear about that. I only said that I was thankful it ended when it did. But Trump wasn't 17. He was "of age". His "personal Vietnam" was navigating around vaginas and sucessfully avoiding STD's. HE said that he should have been awarded a medal of honor for that. BUT...apparenly my lack of service awards means that I can't point that out. Apparently, the only ones who can make a valid post are the ones with a service award. I asked you what yours was. You apparently don't have one either. Were YOU in Vietnam? One of my adversaries on this board (INSP4) was there. I think he might say he would have preferred avoiding crabs in vaginas than sniper fire in Nam. But I might be wrong.

So once more....what service awards do YOU have?

YOu really do lack reading comprehension, don't you. I wrote that I was 17 when Vietnam ended and the draft was abolished. They didn't draft 17 year olds. I ALSO said that I didn't volunteer. I THOUGHT I was pretty clear about that. I only said that I was thankful it ended when it did. But Trump wasn't 17. He was "of age". His "personal Vietnam" was navigating around vaginas and sucessfully avoiding STD's. HE said that he should have been awarded a medal of honor for that. BUT...apparenly my lack of service awards means that I can't point that out. Apparently, the only ones who can make a valid post are the ones with a service award. I asked you what yours was. You apparently don't have one either. Were YOU in Vietnam? One of my adversaries on this board (INSP4) was there. I think he might say he would have preferred avoiding crabs in vaginas than sniper fire in Nam. But I might be wrong.

So once more....what service awards do YOU have?

My apologizes, I guess i misunderstood. You have a knack at being long winded and ramble random nonsense.

So all you have served is just your big mouth.

Duly noted.

My apologizes, I guess i misunderstood. You have a knack at being long winded and ramble random nonsense.

So all you have served is just your big mouth.

Duly noted.

So I can take that as a "I don't have any service awards because I didn't serve either". In that case, my Brownie award is more than anything you've ever won.

K.C. if you didn't put in the time in any branch of the military, in war time, or peace time, just shows you haven't earned the right to criticize anyone else. And in doing so just proves what kind of hypocrite you really are! ...... It's that simple!

K.C. if you didn't put in the time in any branch of the military, in war time, or peace time, just shows you haven't earned the right to criticize anyone else. And in doing so just proves what kind of hypocrite you really are! ...... It's that simple!

Go easy on the old chap. He had a rough day. He "put his money where his mouth is" and got served a king sized portion of crow and humble pie.

I served in the same branch as Trump. He served in the area around Lake Lickalottasnatchie.

Reactions: Kev3188
So you voted for Hillary K.C.?....... Well, thank God she didn't make it! I just came across this poem. Written by a Marine. Interesting take on your favorite Democrat!
The poem was written by an anonymous Marine Corps officer:

"THE BATTLING BOYS OF BENGHAZI"

We're the battling boys of Benghazi, No fame, no glory, no paparazzi.
Just a fiery death in a blazing hell, defending our country we loved so well.
It wasn't our job, but we answered the call, Fought to the Consulate and scaled the wall.
We pulled twenty countrymen from the jaws of fate, led them to safety and stood at the gate.
Just the two of us and foes by the score, but we stood fast to bar the door.
Three calls for reinforcement, but all were denied, so we fought and we fought and we fought 'til we died.
We gave our all for our Uncle Sam, but Barack and Hillary didn't give a damn.
Just two dead Seals who carried the load, No thanks to us...we were just "Bumps in the Road".

So, will this reach every American with a computer?

Or do we act like the press and give a pass to the people who literally sat there in the White House and watched the Seals' execution on live streaming video and did absolutely nothing?

"What difference does it make?"

And she wants to be the next President!

Last edited:
Back on topic. What good is Greenland unless fake global warming melts the ice?

You're CORRECT AGAIN Dog' (As USUAL) (Since we're trying to get back on topic). Denmark said NOT FOR SALE to Truman, so once should be enough. (In defense of 'Harry', he had a major shite-show on his hands/going on ) ! Maybe the M O R O N should 'take a shot' with Iceland ? OOOPS, that Denmark, my bad. Maybe the M O R O N should take a shot at the FAROE Islands ? OOOPS, wrong again. That's Denmark. My bad. HEY, he 'could' try JAN MAYAN, because that's Norwegian. There, Problem solved !!!!!!!!!!

Donald J Trump.

D J T = W. A. F. A.(hole) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts