Talk about uncalled for and low class.

Way over the line.

I expect better behavior from the Republican Party.
Maybe so, but is this the new norm?
71655378_2397290543658539_4214977026215378944_n.png

You don’t have to like what Trump says. He doesn’t speak for the republicans and by all accounts, they don’t speak for him.

We have never had a president like Trump. He is not a career politician either. Career politician who parse their words very carefully. He’s a businessman who speaks his mind.

He is also getting more things done then most presidents before him. Don’t fall into the “higher standards” trap. There’s a culture war going on and republicans have been losing miserably. They have been standing by why they are getting their clocks cleaned all because they don’t want to get into the mud.

Romney and McCain both played that game and look what that got us. People were horrified by Sarah Palin but she spoke her mind. As a result she turned out the conservative women vote, lifted McCains squishy campaign and helped usher in the tea party movement.

Trump is a fighter. A fighter that was desperately needed.
All good points.

I agree with most of what you say.

On this specific issue though I feel a line was crossed.

You don't have to agree of course but we should, as a country, have expectations of our president. This specific instance failed my expectations.

I just believe he can do better and that is not wrong.

If we don't hold ourselves to a standard then what is left?

All good points.

You don't have to agree of course but we should, as a country, have expectations of our president. This specific instance failed my expectations.

Like i mentioned before, you may be unaware that this latest fake coordinated whistleblower scandal has direct ties to non other then Joe Biden.

Joe Biden worked with whistleblower when he was vice president, officials reveal
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...r-when-he-was-vice-president-officials-reveal

Biden is no angel..

I feel a big line has been crossed. We have people from the last administration
acting covertly to undo the election of 2016, acting against the will of the people.

How should one act, knowing they are being plotted against by these miscreants and malcontents?

Just suck it up and take it? You of all people should know better.

I dont think it's that people support Trump I think people despise his opposition. The modern Democrats and their plans for this country are absolutely terrifying. THAT is what makes people support a guy like Trump.

Last edited:
I dont think it's that people support Trump I think people despise his opposition. The modern Democrats and their plans for this country are absolutely terrifying. THAT is what makes people support a guy like Trump.
You know there has been a lot of anti-Trump talk on this board, but no one seems to have a better alternative! If you think you do, please speck up!

Last edited:
Tulsi Gabbard
Really?..... For a Democrat, good choice!....... The problem is I don't believe the powers to be in the Democrat party want her to go anywhere, and well freeze her out. .......O.K. Anyone else?

Last edited:
All good points.

You've got a good point, and I agree. A line has been crossed, but let me point out, that I feel that line has been crossed a long time ago by the so call progressives. Trump's remarks are getting a bet down and dirty, and like yourself, I feel he is gone too far, but when you are in a street fight, that's what you do! And you have to realize the pressure, and frustration, that man has been going through from day one. The level of corruption, and deceit, in our government today, is at a level never seen before!...... I wish it were not so! But the reality of it is that it is!

Last edited:

Latest posts