Thank GOD for CALIFORNIA !!

I realize gas $$ prices are high, and traffic is tough, although it's no tougher than I - 95 flowing through BOS/PVD/NYC/PHL/BWI and DCA !! But the weather, the politics, I mean what's not to like about CA. ??

I mean, look at Insp4 . He loves the state, and seems like he Never is going to Leave !

California is a cesspool of leftist failure. If it was not for politicians selling the citizens out in favor of illegals their population would have dropped through the floor.

Dr. Drew Pinsky joined “Tucker Carlson Tonight” Friday and raised concerns about pollution and other threats to public health stemming from California’s homelessness crisis. https://fxn.ws/2v38jEF

Cities With the Most Homelessness

1. New York City

Number of people experiencing homelessness: 78,676
Homelessness is every where.
What is the solution?
I only see people pointing fingers and no one has a solution.
Due to the ACLU, we can't put them in a place to help/educate them against their will.
Stop pointing fingers and come up with a solution.
There are a lot of working poor that are homeless.
The idiom of 'just get a job' is as intelligent as saying the the homeless do not count in the US statistics of "unemployed", best 'unemployment' record in history is easy to obtain if you don't count the homeless.
Lets hear of some of your solutions.
Bitching is easy.
:eek:

Cities With the Most Homelessness

Homelessness is every where.
What is the solution?
I only see people pointing fingers and no one has a solution.
Due to the ACLU, we can't put them in a place to help/educate them against their will.
Stop pointing fingers and come up with a solution.
There are a lot of working poor that are homeless.
The idiom of 'just get a job' is as intelligent as saying the the homeless do not count in the US statistics of "unemployed", best 'unemployment' record in history is easy to obtain if you don't count the homeless.
Lets hear of some of your solutions.
Bitching is easy.
:eek:
So, New York is Number one in Homelessness?....... You made a pretty strong statement there x! "Homelessness is everywhere"! That may be true, and I'm not belittling the fact that it is a problem. But it would seem it is more likely, at a higher rate, in States that are Governed by progressives! (Democrats!) And it has literally turned into a crisis in those States! ...... The latest unemployment rate is 3.5% the lowest it's been since 1969. The drug addiction rate among the homeless is at an all-time high yet the City of San Francisco gives out free needles! Does that sound like the City is contributing to a solution to the problem, or it would seem to me that they just might be part of it!

The city distributes an estimated 400,000 syringes each month through various programs aimed at reducing HIV and other health risks for drug users. About 246,000 syringes are discarded through the city's 13 syringe access and disposal sites. May 11, 2018
upload_2020-1-23_22-14-57.jpeg