The 2020 election!

It's in the liner notes of the book. He is a Republican. He has worked on Republican campaigns. He didn't vote for HIllary. He is a little different view. He is concerned that the party he supported for years is going to be destroyed by Trump. He is concerned that the country he has lived in all his life is going to be destroyed by Trump. It's a book. Sometimes we learn by reading more than memes.
Liston K,C, If you haven't figured it out yet, there are more than one "never Trump" Republicans out there. They are part of the D.C. political elite insiders. Career politicians that just don't want their good thing upset by an "outsider"! A prime example was John McCain. Trump not only has been fighting obstruction from Democrats but from those in his own party as well....... And in the mean time, the country goes to hell!

Last edited:
I know it's assuming a lot
Why would anyone waste their time on something like that?....... Maybe he came up with another Hillary Clinton paid for Russia dossier? Do you think?

It's in the liner notes of the book. He is a Republican. He has worked on Republican campaigns. He didn't vote for HIllary. He is a little different view. He is concerned that the party he supported for years is going to be destroyed by Trump. He is concerned that the country he has lived in all his life is going to be destroyed by Trump. It's a book. Sometimes we learn by reading more than memes.

He’s a republican never Trumper. Funny how lefturds suddenly fall in love with Republican rhino’s. Much like they fell in love with John McCain. Same guy who wanted to bomb Iran.

He’s a republican never Trumper. Funny how lefturds suddenly fall in love with Republican rhino’s. Much like they fell in love with John McCain. Same guy who wanted to bomb Iran.

You know the thing about us never Trumpers? We knew what a scumbag he was decades before he ever ran for president. That's why we are never Trumper's. BTW...I don't think you ever answered my question...roses or orange blossoms?

You know the thing about us never Trumpers? We knew what a scumbag he was decades before he ever ran for president. That's why we are never Trumper's. BTW...I don't think you ever answered my question...roses or orange blossoms?

You also believe in a fictitious pee tape.

What does that tell you?

giphy.gif

What woul

Let's talk about hypocrites, what would be your response if He had initiated an airstrike?

th

You'll probably like 'this one ' dell, but I have to give the friggin' M O R O N his due, meaning that despite all his G D Bluster, the M O R O N is at the very least knowledgeable of " ONE NEVER FIRES A NUKE ......F I R S T " ! ....... "Nakita" knew it, Vlad' knows it, the Clerics' know it, and possibly , 'Rocket Man' knows it. It's why nothing has been FIRED since the 40's !!!! Back to ROCKET MAN for a moment, I'd bet my life, that China has told that arse - H, "DON"T even THINK about launching ANYTHING, or WE'LL wipe YOU off the face of the EARTH " !!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS, (For all you paranoid *ricks. If Iran was going to launch, We'd get the 2nd 'shot', because Israel would get the 1st) !!

That was an impressive group popped up out of the clown car last night....lol

Democrat debate common theme , let’s see who can give away the most stuff.

Latest posts