The Gun Control Issue:

See what I mean? Don't emulate this guy KC. He doesn't even know how to use the quotes system properly.

Last edited:
Ahhhh, one of those, a holocaust denier, Just curious KC, why do you think the founding fathers wrote the second amendment? What was it’s root cause?
Nitwit won’t have a clue. He’ll just say something stupid like, “regulated” something something...

The Nazis were leftists. (I should probably have my head examined for asking you this but) Don't you know anything? I never said those things would happen here either. The founding fathers took care of that.

Last edited:
The Democrats have eroded these rights so much they are encroaching on the First Amendment under the guise of hate speech. Do you see how dangerous this is getting?
Democrats are bound and determined to 1984 our ass.

ap,550x550,12x16,1,transparent,t.png

Just read leftist propaganda about how gender is a "spectrum".

https://www.genderspectrum.org/quick-links/understanding-gender/

• A 2015 Fusion Millennial poll of adults ages 18-34 in the USA found that the majority see gender as a spectrum, rather than a man/woman binary.
Does anyone actually believe that poll is representative of the Untied States? No. It is manipulation and social engineering. They want you to believe the majority feel that way to make you more receptive to their propaganda.

Yes I do see how dangerous hate speech is. After all we can't have "stinkin thinkin". We must punish those who express thoughts not sanctioned by the state.

Hate speech is the prelude of the thought police.

Here is a hate crime for you.

http://www.newson6.com/story/400322...ZD2rR1KQ4R3Fr3zgXimikFBGLt1Awcn1zZ7GIJ1x2N4d8

A reported member of Edmond Santa Fe High School's student council was recorded confronting a classmate. The 17-year-old victim is wearing a hat and flag supporting President Trump.

Oh you thought the person that committed the assault committed the hate crime? No. It was obviously the kid wearing the hat and carrying a flag. I mean obviously he is a racist, homophobic, fascist Nazi who was blatantly committing a hate crime by his display of symbolism. That is what the left would have you believe anyway. Just like Michael Brown was an innocent victim and not a thug who had just strong armed a convenience store clerk and assaulted a police officer. But hey, who needs facts when you have a Trump supporter to "correct" and a city to loot and burn.

cb2fc387-2fe6-450f-81d6-794680d20ebd.jpeg

Ahhhh, one of those, a holocaust denier, Just curious KC, why do you think the founding fathers wrote the second amendment? What was it’s root cause?
I thought the 11 million Jews were killed for being Jews. Just thanking Zom for clearing it up and letting me know it was because Hitler banned Jews from owning guns...not Aryans. Germans were allowed to own guns under Hitler. Not sure how you got holocast denier out of that.

I would expect a response like that from Dog or Bears, not you KC. You're smarter than that I don't care what anyone says.

Hitler only banned Jews from owning guns...not the rest of the citizenry. But I wonder, what good is a 22 against a Tiger tank? Would the holocast not had happened if they had owned guns? Just wondering how gun control legislation can be equated with the holocaust.

Hitler only banned Jews from owning guns...not the rest of the citizenry. But I wonder, what good is a 22 against a Tiger tank? Would the holocast not had happened if they had owned guns? Just wondering how gun control legislation can be equated with the holocaust.
TrumpRats have a propensity for lying.
:eek:

11 million Jews armed with a .22 is actually a pretty formidable army. Since all had given up any weapons well never know though. On the flip side you give a few thousand minutemen a musket and they will build a country.

11 million Jews armed with a .22 is actually a pretty formidable army. Since all had given up any weapons well never know though. On the flip side you give a few thousand minutemen a musket and they will build a country.

What you fail to remember is that even if 11 million Jews had owned a 22, or even a more powerful deer rifle, Hitler had these, which is something those minutemen didn't have to face.

Tiger-Tank_2183240b.jpg

Not all Germans were allowed to own firearms under the nazis like we can with the second amendment. The nazis loosened some gun control laws (for nazi party members to have access to them of course but not those who disagreed with them.). The Jews were totally disarmed. The 11 million number wasn't only Jews either. There were gypsies, political enemies etc. Eh whats the difference though right KC?

What you fail to remember is that even if 11 million Jews had owned a 22, or even a more powerful deer rifle, Hitler had these, which is something those minutemen didn't have to face.

View attachment 14082
Yeah those Minutemen went up against some real cream puffs. Who were they again? Oh yes the BRITISH EMPIRE. they may not have had tanks but they were a premier military power of the time.

Not all Germans were allowed to own firearms under the nazis like we can with the second amendment. The nazis loosened some gun control laws (for nazi party members to have access to them of course but not those who disagreed with them.). The Jews were totally disarmed. The 11 million number wasn't only Jews either. There were gypsies, political enemies etc. Eh whats the difference though right KC?

I'll be less verbose - Hitler had Tanks.