The Gun Control Issue:

Actually my right to own an AR15 which I do helps keep the nutjobs the leftist keep electing to Congress from taking it or any other weapons I choose to have.

Reactions: Insp4
^^^Throws hissy fit as expected. :p

You call it a hissy fit...I call it reality. You do realize that the longest this country can have a leader is 8 years. You fund and grow a military that is already larger than the next 7 countries combined. It's good, because we are keeping America safe...and we have "our" people in charge. There is no way that our country would ever use that military against US. I don't know, but I didn't think that the Russians or Chinese ever thought that THEIR leaders would use their armies against them either.

But...we grow them...because our "good guys" will fight for your right to own a nonautomatic automatic weapon, which work really well against school children and country music fans, but don't really deter an M1 tank under the belief that the second amendment allows you to protect yourself against a tyrannical government. And back when it was written, the firepower of the average citizen was about the same as the firepower of the military.

But what happens if the next leader isn't so benevolent? What if the next leader turns out to be a bit of a tyrant. He's got the huge military that you built for him at his disposal. He is the commander in chief of all of it. And your AR doesn't stand a chance of repelling what HE'S got.

You call it a hissy fit...I call it reality. You do realize that the longest this country can have a leader is 8 years. You fund and grow a military that is already larger than the next 7 countries combined. It's good, because we are keeping America safe...and we have "our" people in charge. There is no way that our country would ever use that military against US. I don't know, but I didn't think that the Russians or Chinese ever thought that THEIR leaders would use their armies against them either.

But...we grow them...because our "good guys" will fight for your right to own a nonautomatic automatic weapon, which work really well against school children and country music fans, but don't really deter an M1 tank under the belief that the second amendment allows you to protect yourself against a tyrannical government. And back when it was written, the firepower of the average citizen was about the same as the firepower of the military.

But what happens if the next leader isn't so benevolent? What if the next leader turns out to be a bit of a tyrant. He's got the huge military that you built for him at his disposal. He is the commander in chief of all of it. And your AR doesn't stand a chance of repelling what HE'S got.

How long has it been since you've lost your marbles?

You use our AR at polling places? Geeze...and we thought voter ID was tough.
Where in the hell did you get there from that?
Are you trying to reach in the bottom of the intelligence barrel with Bears and Dog?

52397719_788214164880211_1420330965934276608_n.jpg

So what do you think? We should all give our gun's up to them?....... You really think that is going to happen?....... I don't think so!!!
I don't know where I said anything about banning all guns. I do recall saying that I think that we need to limit or ban private ownership of nonautomatic automatic weapons, which isn't banning them all.

My only point is that people should really drop the 'protect me from a tyrannical government' argument. Your guns won't do diddly to prevent that.

I don't know where I said anything about banning all guns. I do recall saying that I think that we need to limit or ban private ownership of nonautomatic automatic weapons, which isn't banning them all.

My only point is that people should really drop the 'protect me from a tyrannical government' argument. Your guns won't do diddly to prevent that.

Its not up to you cupcake. You obviously know nothing about firearms. There is no such thing as a "nonautomatic automatic weapon".

0ad.png

So what do you think? We should all give our gun's up to them?....... You really think that is going to happen?....... I don't think so!!!
Of course you should. If you don't they will carpet bomb and/or nuke us.