The Gun Control Issue:

Since you are so knowledgeable please tell me what all these have in common.

Turkey 1915-1917

The Soviet Union 1929-1953

Germany 1939-1945

China 1948-1952

Uganda 1971-1979

Cambodia 1975-1977

Guatemala 1981-1984
Well KCFlyer I am waiting.

What do all of these have in common?

Liston to this people:

sonny-liston.jpg

funny...for 8 years nobody owning a perfectly legal non automatic automatic weapon didn't rise up against a regime that did not represent them. And how many of your guns did Obama take?
Well K.C. what you don't understand is when Obama sat in the White House, even though there were many, myself included, who didn't agree with where he was taking the country, there wasn't the hysteria of opposition we see today by the left........ But don't kid yourself, if push comes to shove, (God forbid!) there would be those who would defend themselves! And that is not a threat, just is a fact of life!

Last edited:
Hey K.C.! I see Kansas City, KS, is number 20 on this list!....... My, my, my!
54519783_10217208320774299_1579647048293023744_n.jpg

Well K.C. what you don't understand is when Obama sat in the White House, even though there were many, myself included, who didn't agree with where he was taking the country, there wasn't the hysteria of opposition we see today by the left........ But don't kid yourself, if push comes to shove, (God forbid!) there would be those who would defend themselves! And that is not a threat, just is a fact of life!
Bullshit. Ted "the Nuge" Nugent said that if Obama won in 2012 he would either be dead or in jail. El Rushbo said "I hope he fails" A CONGRESSMAN (not a SNL host) shouted "you lie" as he addressed Congress. And there was stuff like this (a little mash up of the "respect" shown to Obama). Why did the cowards resort to this and not exercise their second amendment right?

Screenshot from 2019-03-19 21-00-31.png

Bullshit. Ted "the Nuge" Nugent said that if Obama won in 2012 he would either be dead or in jail. El Rushbo said "I hope he fails" A CONGRESSMAN (not a SNL host) shouted "you lie" as he addressed Congress. And there was stuff like this (a little mash up of the "respect" shown to Obama). Why did the cowards resort to this and not exercise their second amendment right?

View attachment 14170
Well K.C. I see you really had to dig deep to find that one. Now if you look at the top left hand picture, top right corner, you'll see what appears to be some Arabic henscreatching. Now my question would be, what does a foreign view of the obamination have to do with anything? And please.!!!.......Don't tell me you are thinking about playing the race card next, because the Democrats have absolutely no credibility on that one!!! And "El Rushbo" acually said "I hope he fails"???........ Oh my God!!!..... Really? And what was said about Trump?.......Hell! not enough space here to quote! And some Congressmen actually had the balls to shout "you lie" when Obama was addressing Congress, when in fact he was!!!...... Oh may!!

Last edited:
Now my question would be, what does a foreign view of the obamination have to do with anything?
I dunno....you tell me....Republicans seemed to put a lot of stock in Israel's view of Obama...and last I checked, they are technically "foreigners"...or at least they are the largest recipients of "foreign aid"[/QUOTE]

Kc if you are trying to compared the heat Obama got to what Trump gets then you would get laughed out of here for doing so. Sure Obama got some heat but Trump? It’s every day from one angle or another and cheap nasty personal shots many including family and the young kid at the White House. In short you’re full of chit.

Latest posts