The Irony Of Those That Fed Off Pan Am.

Yes I do have nerve. Rational thought is scarce and this board and someone needs to provide it, such as me.

Perhaps the reason there is so much emotion and so little thinking is because there aren't enough people who can and do separate themselves from the industry. ...which takes us right back to the original posting. If the poster had posted facts instead of a bellyache, we probably wouldn't be having this discussion.

I apologize to all (airline employees). This appears insensitive and I did not intend for it to be. It was an observation. I have seen this devastation before...first hand. END of Thread.

boeing787 said:
More garbage from the redtails. The bluetails will win in the Pacific. Things will turn around. Were just better than you period.
[post="204649"][/post]​

Well, since you insist on bringing garbage into the discussion...

Guess your prediction will come true 'bout the same time this thing comes out of storage. The condition of this bird sure says alot about the condition of its owner; ironic, huh?

Attachments

• UA_747_400_in_Storage.jpg
    UA_747_400_in_Storage.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 228
Fly said:
You have a lot of nerve! Maybe you should open that book and look up help for people who are obsessed with airlines they don't even work at! :down:
[post="204839"][/post]​

You're one to talk, Fly. :down:

What is helping Delta financially is the Euro/ Dollar exchange rate. With a billion plus revenue coming in Euros but all its fuel, lease & labor in dollars, Delta has a nice hedge toward profitability. Ua & NW have a similar effect but to a lesser degree since the Bank of Japan and Asian central banks have policies to keep their currency's weak against the greenback. The yen/dollar exchange rate is still above 100 yen/$. Ua gets help from the overly valued British Pound but that's only part of its European revenue stream, Germany and Euros bring the rest.

StraaightTaalk said:
You seem to be rather "obsessed" with AA, an airline you do not work for. :down:
[post="206093"][/post]​

Wow, is this what happens when they don't drug test? Check my posts.....show us what you're talking about (put down the crack pipe). Obsessed with AA? Whoa.....talk about UAL on most posts, this written on a NW forum, ummmmmm, ok, that shows obsession with AA. Yikes hello????????????

Fly said:
Wow, is this what happens when they don't drug test? Check my posts.....show us what you're talking about (put down the crack pipe). Obsessed with AA? Whoa.....talk about UAL on most posts, this written on a NW forum, ummmmmm, ok, that shows obsession with AA. Yikes hello????????????
[post="227072"][/post]​

Your participation on the AA forum would say something other than what you are trying to say here.

You are quite entertaining. :down:

Latest posts