The President........AND.......MITTens together in 'Lock-Step'

tom barry

Veteran
Aug 20, 2011
Seems that MITTens has the SAME "take" when it come to the issue of G U N S as does out POTUS.

I'd imagine that, THAT should go Over like " A FART in CHURCH " with the NRA, and all the GUN NUTS. ???

(note: Not all Gun owners are 'Gun Nuts')

He's from Mass. right? They had illegal gun possession laws for decades.A mandatory 1 year jail term if you were caught with an illegal gun.

He's from Mass. right? They had illegal gun possession laws for decades.A mandatory 1 year jail term if you were caught with an illegal gun.

signals, thats true, BUT he's running to represent all 50 states now, Plus it's not like MITTens hasn't Flip-Floped all over the place on a zillion issues.
But BACK to my question/point. How on earth can he run as a REPUG and be PRO Gun Control ?
I mean, I can't REMEMBER the last time a guy/GOP running for POTUS was anti-guns.
With ALL the 2nd ammendment BULL SHITE slung by the GOP all these years, something isn't KOSHER here.
Now if REPUGS are going to be hypocrits and give ol' MITTens a pass, well...................... !

Funny, the other clown represents only unions and democrats.
What's up with Romney?

You forgot the head ass clown also gets support from the Trial Lawyers Association. Notice that in 2400 pages ObamaCare there is not one mention of tort reform? How do you spell "Bought & Paid for"? A: O-B-A-M-A

What's up with Romney is he gets his money from oddly enough the same group of Banksters who funded Obama.

Like I keep asking, Who ya gonna vote for? Barack Goldman or Mitt Sachs?

You forgot the head ass clown also gets support from the Trial Lawyers Association. Notice that in 2400 pages ObamaCare there is not one mention of tort reform? How do you spell "Bought & Paid for"? A: O-B-A-M-A

What's up with Romney is he gets his money from oddly enough the same group of Banksters who funded Obama.

Like I keep asking, Who ya gonna vote for? Barack Goldman or Mitt Sachs?

Who wrote the 2400 pages?

signals, thats true, BUT he's running to represent all 50 states now, Plus it's not like MITTens hasn't Flip-Floped all over the place on a zillion issues.
But BACK to my question/point. How on earth can he run as a REPUG and be PRO Gun Control ?
I mean, I can't REMEMBER the last time a guy/GOP running for POTUS was anti-guns.
With ALL the 2nd ammendment BULL SHITE slung by the GOP all these years, something isn't KOSHER here.
Now if REPUGS are going to be hypocrits and give ol' MITTens a pass, well...................... !

Barrack has lied out his ass, and you want to talk about Romney flip-flopping....................time to look in the mirror Dude !

Funny, the other clown represents only unions and democrats.
What's up with Romney?

the "other clown" doesn't even do that very well he is pretty much useless.
Romney isn't the perfect canidate by no means however the other guy based on his 1st term isn't worth a second glance.

Apollo Alliance and the Tides Foundation are good start points.
Wonder who funds those groups?

Do you think Congress could author bills of that size?

Also Apollo did the stimulus bill.

I'm assuming Apollo & Tides Foundation are NOT elected?

OK, Dell I give up who funds those groups? Labor, Banksters or Trial Lawyers??

I'm assuming Apollo & Tides Foundation are NOT elected?

OK, Dell I give up who funds those groups? Labor, Banksters or Trial Lawyers??

On a roll today Sparrow.......the evil genius George Soros.
Some smack in jail wrote most of the HC bill,Tom DSaschle helped too, all through Tides. I'll have to do some digging