The President........AND.......MITTens together in 'Lock-Step'

Tag is the one that got the $10 million.

Proves everything the Just Ain't Right has been saying about the entiltlement culture is wrong.

Except for pumpimg out kids.

You been licking your 'nads for too long a time.
Dem's created the entitlement culture and you/me pay for it.
Mitt decides his kid was entitled to it and Mitt funded it, that's Mitt's business.
You got the wrong entitlement club.
You just jealous you couldn't give your kid 10 million.

Reactions: 1 person
Tag is the one that got the $10 million.

Proves everything the Just Ain't Right has been saying about the entiltlement culture is wrong.

Except for pumpimg out kids.

Heard a lot of stories about welfare recipients pumping out kids here !

So it's ok pump kids out, if your not financially responsible, is your take then !

Same club, different name, higher dues.

Ahh, looks like Mitt give 100 mill to all the kids and put it in a trust fund. Imagine that, all done within the law. And that money he gave Tagg was to fund a new business venture his son manages.
So I'd say Obama was right about you didn't start it on your own, but on ther other hand Mitt may be an Obama Marxist at the same time by spreading the wealth around.

Sorry out to dinner with my wife, I didn't know how important my opinion was to you.

Apparently you missed the comparison between the entitled rich, who are doomed to generations of failure because they expect the world to be handed to them, and the entitled poor who are doomed to the same thing for the supposed exact same reason, except they don't get handed millions.

Sorry out to dinner with my wife, I didn't know how important my opinion was to you.

Apparently you missed the comparison between the entitled rich, who are doomed to generations of failure because they expect the world to be handed to them, and the entitled poor who are doomed to the same thing for the supposed exact same reason, except they don't get handed millions.

Sir, in our new Obama Collective, taking the wife out is forbidden unless you take all members from your local committee. Otherwise you are a member of the proletariat.

There ya go, that's probably why Romney won't let out his tax returns.It'll show he got no money.

That would explain why he pays no taxes.

' DOG,
I've got to hand it to you. I've foolishly UNDERESTIMATED your 'fire power' here on the 'cooler these many,many,many months. One can Never be too Sharp, especially with formidable foe's around like (for example) dell dude.
IMO, your a Big asset to 'the' Foxhole along with Ms Tree and Kev 3188 !!

' Dog,...keep on bitin' !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately your leader Rush can hardly walk, let alone run, ahead of the Just Ain't Right.

It is taking him forever to waddle of the cliff.

' DOG,
I've got to hand it to you. I've foolishly UNDERESTIMATED your 'fire power' here on the 'cooler these many,many,many months. One can Never be too Sharp, especially with formidable foe's around like (for example) dell dude.
IMO, your a Big asset to 'the' Foxhole along with Ms Tree and Kev 3188 !!

' Dog,...keep on bitin' !!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's going on in that foxhole?

Gay-Bear.jpg

Latest posts