The President........AND.......MITTens together in 'Lock-Step'

Romney's kid's , so-called entitlement, didn't come from my pocket !

How dare those Evil Rich Bastards give "THEIR" money to "THEIR" offspring !

It did if he doesn't pay taxes, That is anybody's guess.

Those kids will just spend the rest of their lives expecting the next handout, never trying to better themselves.

Maybe Romney's view on assault weapons has simply evolved? If its OK for issues like gay marriage, why not the Second Amendment or socialized medicine?...

Romney is now on record as saying new laws won't prevent events like what happened in Colorado. I happen to agree. Banning the sale of certain guns or ammunition will simply move the cheese for psychopaths. They'll move on to pipe bombs, gas attacks, or something else that is already illegal but impossible to prevent...

As for angering the NRA... A good portion of the NRA's membership is LDS. Another large portion (i.e. a majority) are people who enjoy hunting (and there's an overlap with the LDS). They won't give up their support of Romney any easier than the black community will abandon Obama.

Preventing someone from buying 6,000 rounds of ammo on line might be a good idea.

Those kids will just spend the rest of their lives expecting the next handout, never trying to better themselves.

I believe the taxless gift 'loophole' is good to 10 or 15K and BTW, well within present tax law.
And if you have ten kids....just think all the money you don't have to pay taxes on.

That's what I'm talking about.

Those Romney kids will never amount to anything and just keep reproducing as long as some one else pays the bills.

That's what I'm talking about.

Those Romney kids will never amount to anything and just keep reproducing as long as some one else pays the bills.

Looks like you were right, his kids a bunch of hobo's.

Taggart :
-Born: 1970
-Married to Jennifer
-Has three children
-Managing Partner at Solamere Capital
-Lives outside Boston
Matt:
-Born: 1971
-Married to Laurie
-Has three children
-Senior Vice President of Capital Markets at Excel Trust, Inc
-Lives In San Diego
Josh:
-Born: 1975
-Married to Jen
-Has three children
-Real estate developer and owner of Romney Ventures
-Lives in Salt Lake City
Ben:
-Born: 1978
-Married to Andelyne
-Does not have children
-Doctor of Internal Medicine
-Lives in Boston
Craig:
-Born: 1981
-Married to Mary
-Has two children
-Lives in San Diego (recently moved from New York City)
-Works in Real Estate

enhanced-buzz-5266-1325703455-41.jpg

Tag is the one that got the $10 million.

Proves everything the Just Ain't Right has been saying about the entiltlement culture is wrong.

Except for pumpimg out kids.

Just going to change a couple of words in your statement.............make sure and tell me what you think in one sentence or less !

"The people receiving government entitlements kid's " will just spend the rest of their lives expecting the next handout, never trying to better themselves.

Reactions: 1 person