" THE WALL "

"Trump has not built a single mile of new border wall since taking office."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mexico-border-wall-trump-orders-072616021.html

Got slowed down replacing and repairing existing dilapidated fencing your boy Obama neglected to fix. Just happen to be in some of the most highly crossed areas.....priorities, ya know.

CVH_4898.jpg

Sections of barrier being installed on the U.S.-Mexico border near Calexico. (Carolyn Van Houten/The Washington Post)

border-wall.jpg

A general view of the U.S. border fence, covered in concertina wire, separating the U.S. and Mexico, at the outskirts of Nogales, Arizona, on February 9, 2019. Ariana Drehsler/AFP

The 46.7 miles of border wall that has so far been built (a meager 2.3 percent of the border itself), according to CBP, stands small in the shadow of the 654 miles of barriers that already existed along the southwest border before Trump took office.

Got slowed down replacing and repairing existing dilapidated fencing your boy Obama neglected to fix. Just happen to be in some of the most highly crossed areas.....priorities, ya know.

CVH_4898.jpg

Sections of barrier being installed on the U.S.-Mexico border near Calexico. (Carolyn Van Houten/The Washington Post)

border-wall.jpg

A general view of the U.S. border fence, covered in concertina wire, separating the U.S. and Mexico, at the outskirts of Nogales, Arizona, on February 9, 2019. Ariana Drehsler/AFP

The 46.7 miles of border wall that has so far been built (a meager 2.3 percent of the border itself), according to CBP, stands small in the shadow of the 654 miles of barriers that already existed along the southwest border before Trump took office.
Where are the claymores?:eek:

Hey Insp69 !
I heard tonite that ONLY 65 miles of "WALL" has been built, to replace old existing wall, AND " 0 " miles of any NEW wall has NOT materialized.
Soooooo, I ask you.
HOW'S THAT PROMISED WALL COMING ALONG, BROTHER ????

"Trump has not built a single mile of new border wall since taking office."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mexico-border-wall-trump-orders-072616021.html
Now. Now. Saying you are building the wall is just the same thing as actually building one. After all, the Donald has never failed to keep a single campaign promise, now has he?. It's the Democrats fault if it didn't get done--especially during the 2016-2018 period when the Republicans controlled the White House, the House of Representatives AND the U.S. Senate. Trump, McConnell, et al, were powerless to stop the Democrats from messing up the Anointed One's plans. He wasn't the Chosen One yet as far as we knew.

Besides Dog, you are making too much of the fact that we haven't seen any border wall yet. The Donald's description of it--"miles and miles of beautiful wall--should suffice for the time being. After all there's only 2000 miles to go, and the job will be complete.

P.S. Did anyone happen to notice this statement in the article..."With the election 14 months away and hundreds of miles of fencing plans still in blueprint form." Where I come from fencing and walls are 2 different things. IIRC, the Donald promised a wall, not a fence. Tell me it isn't so that the Donald is not keeping a campaign promise.:eek::(o_O

Last edited:
Now. Now. Saying you are building the wall is just the same thing as actually building one. After all, the Donald has never failed to keep a single campaign promise, now has he?. It's the Democrats fault if it didn't get done--especially during the 2016-2018 period when the Republicans controlled the White House, the House of Representatives AND the U.S. Senate. Trump, McConnell, et al, were powerless to stop the Democrats from messing up the Anointed One's plans. He wasn't the Chosen One yet as far as we knew.

Besides Dog, you are making too much of the fact that we haven't seen any border wall yet. The Donald's description of it--"miles and miles of beautiful wall--should suffice for the time being. After all there's only 2000 miles to go, and the job will be complete.

P.S. Did anyone happen to notice this statement in the article..."With the election 14 months away and hundreds of miles of fencing plans still in blueprint form." Where I come from fencing and walls are 2 different things. IIRC, the Donald promised a wall, not a fence. Tell me it isn't so that the Donald is not keeping a campaign promise.:eek::(o_O

You do know you’re being gaslit by resident nitwits.

Proof has already been provided in this very thread that:

A) SCOTUS approved Trumps emergency authorization to build the wall.

And

B) CBP providing proof of actual wall being built and progress as so far.

Also....trying to spin the nuances between a wall and a fence makes people look ignorant, desperate and uninformed.

Listen if you're intellectual you think you are, you know, you don't build a wall, and replace Obama's fences, overnight. Especially with the Liberal moment doing everything in its power to prevent that construction from going forward! Trump has fought them and is making fantastic progress under the circumstances. You want a progress report, well here it is!........ And no! Trump hasn't completed all 2000 miles! But keep in mind, this is only a portion of what's going on on the boarder! But the Cheif says that the only solution to the immigration problem is for Congress to act! But it would seem the only thing they are interested in is to see Trump fail! ...... Sad! https://video.foxnews.com/v/6071904494001/#sp=show-clips

Last edited:
https://www.cnn.com/2017/01/11/politics/trump-border-wall-mexico-payment-presser/index.html

I see not too many paid attention (no surprise here...:rolleyes: )

Trump insisted that Mexico will "reimburse us" for costs of building a wall on the U.S. -- Mexico border, and insisted that it will be a wall, "not a fence."

"On the fence -- it's not a fence. It's a wall," Trump began. "We're going to build a wall. I could wait about a year and a half until we finish our negotiations with Mexico, which we'll start immediately after we get to office, but I don't want to wait."

DTD: January 11, 2017 (isn't that like over 2 and 1/2 years ago?)

OhMy...

trump-supporters-when-someone-makes-fun-of-their-cult-leader.png

:D

https://www.cnn.com/2017/01/11/politics/trump-border-wall-mexico-payment-presser/index.html

I see not too many paid attention (no surprise here...:rolleyes: )

DTD: January 11, 2017 (isn't that like over 2 and 1/2 years ago?)

OhMy...

View attachment 14625
:D

Only uninformed liberal nitwits get their panties in a wad over wall vs fence.

The goal is increased border security, so whatever form that takes is all that matters.

Not sure why I should have to explain that to someone who curls up into the fetal position over a kid wearing a hat.

15202201-88-DF-4-DA7-B02-D-C36-EB4-AEA26-D.jpg

So why didn’t you vote for Hillary. Im sure if she was president she would exude honesty, integrity, etc.

You know, because she has such a strong track record of doing so.

Right?

:eek:o_O:cool::rolleyes:

3-F6-E2317-05-B8-4213-9-CCD-6-A71-DF28-CD4-E.jpg
Funny, I didn't vote for Trump, I voted against Billery.
Now I will vote for whoever is not Trump.
Sure would be nice to vote 'for' someone than against.
But I don't see that happening.
meme on ...:D

PS: If crazy Bernie didn't divide the DemoRats Trump would be your wet dream...:eek:

Last edited:

Latest posts