" THE WALL "

If preferring to read over watching TV is ignorant, I am.

Post your link to Trump’s 2016 tax returns. The country would like to see them.

Nobody believes that you are unplugged. You just are bad at this and us it as an excuse. You march in step and on time with the latest lefty kook narratives.

Don’t be lazy. Google your favorite prime time idiot Rachel Maddow Trump Tax Returns 2016

She hyped that so hard and the rest of you were fapping hard on the reveal. Only walk away disappointed. Even the lefty media had to admit that it blew up in her face.

2005 tax returns? Is that the best you can do?

Digital antenna is good enough for me. You are babbling proof TV makes you stupid. More TV, more stupid.

2005 tax returns? Is that the best you can do?

Digital antenna is good enough for me. You are babbling proof TV makes you stupid. More TV, more stupid.

You’re babbling proof you can’t even keep up with current events.

And yet fall for any shiny object.

Sad

trumpbullied.jpg

NOt playboy...I said he was an azzhole. But you know what the difference is between you an me? I might have dropped to my knees for the black Kenyan...you dropped to your knees AND opened your mouth for this playboy business genius

That playboy did an end run around your mama Clinton and got elected president.

And you just can’t deal waking up to that every single day.

Gonna be a long 6 years

First I was ignorant for not caring about it, then I was "fapping" about it.

Try getting current and tell us about Trump's tax returns in the last decade.

First I was ignorant for not caring about it, then I was "fapping" about it.

Try getting current and tell us about Trump's tax returns in the last decade.
What about them? You do realize that returns as big as Trump corporation are audited on an yearly basis. And have been for decades. So much so that the tax attorneys employed to prepare said returns are on a first name basis with the IRS.

Or are you dumb enough to think that Trump drops by his local H&R Block with a box of receipts? Don’t answer that, we all know the answer.

And even if he did release said returns, you think you have the mental capacity to evaluate? You can’t even keep up nor understand the world you live in.

What about them? You do realize that returns as big as Trump corporation are audited on an yearly basis. And have been for decades. So much so that the tax attorneys employed to prepare said returns are on a first name basis with the IRS.

Or are you dumb enough to think that Trump drops by his local H&R Block with a box of receipts? Don’t answer that, we all know the answer.

And even if he did release said returns, you think you have the mental capacity to evaluate? You can’t even keep up nor understand the world you live in.
Just wondering.
Why are TrumpORats protecting Trumps Tax Returns?
What are you afraid of?

Latest posts