this is what the twu forgot to tell you

Of course, you know that the reason the TWU/CompAAny scheduled the vote to run over the weekend was because the base is short staffed and the majority of the workers were home with thei family wanting to know how they were voting.

After reading most of Docket #2726, it is obvious that decisions made are made in reference to the Fleet group.

It is also noted that the TWU acknowledges that they have failed to provide even average compensation for Title 1.

Vote No

TWU/M&R and American Airlines 1113 Contract Ratification
Vote Receipt
Confirmation Number: xxxxxxxx

I vote as indicated on the proposed Contract between TWU/M&R and American Airlines.
[ ] YES, I vote for the proposed April 2012 Contract
[ X ] NO, I vote against the proposed April 2012 Contract

for further courtroom info see these links
https://twitter.com/#!/JasonWhitely

http://www.wfaa.com/news/national/Blog-Updates--151361785.html

Page 15......

Terminating approximately 9,000 jobs and causing major upheaval in the lives of the
employees and their families in the hope of achieving uncertain cost savings is an untenable proposal, especially when credible alternatives exist. The Company could not, and cannot, in good faith expect that the TWU would ever accept such a draconian and unfair proposal.

Why are we voting? Are Lawyers are in court ready to defend us!!

Voting No

Why is the TWU even bringing back this non consensual agreement back to this. I'm voting no. AA wants labor peace make them earn it.

Reactions: 1 person
Why is the TWU even bringing back this non consensual agreement back to this.

Because the international is selling out their membership for there personal gain of A5 passes, bloated salaries that are pensionable through AA, dues check off, etc.......And they obviously feel like they can't be removed and will never be held accountable for this decision.

Page 15......

Terminating approximately 9,000 jobs and causing major upheaval in the lives of the
employees and their families in the hope of achieving uncertain cost savings is an untenable proposal, especially when credible alternatives exist. The Company could not, and cannot, in good faith expect that the TWU would ever accept such a draconian and unfair proposal.

Why are we voting? Are Lawyers are in court ready to defend us!!

Voting No
I read that this morning (All 405 pages of it) and reposted it in the "last 72 hours" thread.
There are SO many quotes like that in there.
I'm so glad people are seeing this and reading these battle plans!There is really NO reason to accept this

That is exactly what I asked. No where does it say that a AMT who selects to become an OSM cannot be a Crew Chief. Assuming that the individual has both license (s), what is to keep him from becoming or better yet to keep his position as Crew Chief.

Latest posts