To ALL you GOP Christian Hypocrites. You KNOW who you ARE !

On a somewhat different note, Heaven. " I F " a Heaven does exist, trust me, there will be a SHITE LOAD of very surprised people. People who will be IN SHOCK, when they see people they know, and they'll say " How did you get here" ? " You weren't BORN AGAIN ". " You weren't a true believer". Or " You're a JEW " or " You never believed in Jesus". Sooner or later the Creator/God will call the assembly to order, without any JESUS in sight. At this point, the Creator will explain that it was very obvious to him, that many tactics were necessary to accomplish the " BOTTOM LINE", that being to get as many people as possible, ALL TOGETHER, which was HIS, Bottom Line !!!!!!!!!!! Trust me, It's NOT, or WASN'T Rocket Science !!

On a somewhat different note, Heaven. " I F " a Heaven does exist, trust me, there will be a SHITE LOAD of very surprised people. People who will be IN SHOCK, when they see people they know, and they'll say " How did you get here" ? " You weren't BORN AGAIN ". " You weren't a true believer". Or " You're a JEW " or " You never believed in Jesus". Sooner or later the Creator/God will call the assembly to order, without any JESUS in sight. At this point, the Creator will explain that it was very obvious to him, that many tactics were necessary to accomplish the " BOTTOM LINE", that being to get as many people as possible, ALL TOGETHER, which was HIS, Bottom Line !!!!!!!!!!! Trust me, It's NOT, or WASN'T Rocket Science !!

Reminds me of an old joke...

A Catholic dies and goes to heaven. St Peter meets him at the gate and says "Catholic - go down that hall to room 13, but be very quiet passing room 9"

A Muslim dies and goes to heaven. St Peter meets him a the gate and says "Muslim - go down this hall to room 20, but be very quiet passing room 9"

A Jew dies and goes to heaven. St Peter meets him at the gate and says "Jewish - go down that hall to room 17, but be very quiet passing room 9"

The Jewish man pauses and asks St Peter "You have told me and the fellows before me to be very quiet passing room 9...why is this?"

St Peter replied "Oh, those are the Baptists and they think they are the only ones here."

[QUOTE="Renaldo Baccara, post:. People on the right are not so hung up on single issues and identity politics.
Don’t have so much hate in your heart[/QUOTE]

Oh really! I suppose you have a bunch of issues saved somewhere that all those "Christians" need to explain their votes for the Donald for no reason other than "he wasn't Hillary." And, the reason that "he wasn't Hillary" bought so many votes is because Hillary did not oppose abortion AND NOTHING ELSE. I would like to know where in the Bible it says that women do not control their bodies.

The Mahatma Gandhi once said, "Having read the teachings of Christ, I could very easily have been a Christian if I had not met so many of them." BTW, I"m Episcopalian. From what I have witnessed in 74 years of life is most Evangelicals are the ones who are (How did you put it? Oh yeah, Chupacabra crazy. Whatever that is.)

[QUOTE="Renaldo Baccara, post:. People on the right are not so hung up on single issues and identity politics.
Don’t have so much hate in your heart

Oh really! I suppose you have a bunch of issues saved somewhere that all those "Christians" need to explain their votes for the Donald for no reason other than "he wasn't Hillary." And, the reason that "he wasn't Hillary" bought so many votes is because Hillary did not oppose abortion AND NOTHING ELSE. I would like to know where in the Bible it says that women do not control their bodies.

The Mahatma Gandhi once said, "Having read the teachings of Christ, I could very easily have been a Christian if I had not met so many of them." BTW, I"m Episcopalian. From what I have witnessed in 74 years of life is most Evangelicals are the ones who are (How did you put it? Oh yeah, Chupacabra crazy. Whatever that is.)[/QUOTE]

¡Ay, caramba, 74 years? Ok boomer :D

The Mahatma Gandhi once said, "Having read the teachings of Christ, I could very easily have been a Christian if I had not met so many of them." BTW, I"m Episcopalian. From what I have witnessed in 74 years of life is most Evangelicals are the ones who are (How did you put it? Oh yeah, Chupacabra crazy. Whatever that is.)

¡Ay, caramba, 74 years? Ok boomer :D[/QUOTE]
Let's remember Renaldo, the Episcopalian Church, which I was married in, going on 50 years ago, is but a small percentage of Christians out there.

To take a line from the M O R O N,..... Christmas is about JESUS the LORD and SAVIOR = CHRISTIANITY = " F A K E ..... N E W S " !!

To EVERYONE (except ' PETE ').
Wishing you a Happy and Safe WINTER SOLSTICE !!

Caution: If you get too 'hammered', stay WAY clear of the huge Blazing YULE LOG !!!

Last edited: