To Amfa's Shame

I wouldn't be so sure Hackman. If I had to put money on it I would bet that NWA would welcome such a strike.
how would NWA survive a strike by pilots or f/as? there aint no way they could. but i suppose the next thing you will say PTO is that you are qualified to fly the airbus or boeing or mcdonnelldouglas planes

You guys have a serious problem with underestimating the enemy. You haven't a clue as to what you are up against.

Certified to fly one of those aircraft? No I am not but there is not a doubt in my mind that I could. I also have no doubt that I could do an F/A's job either.

You guys have a serious problem with underestimating the enemy. You haven't a clue as to what you are up against.

Certified to fly one of those aircraft? No I am not but there is not a doubt in my mind that I could. I also have no doubt that I could do an F/A's job either.
PTO;Jack(View attachment 3787)of all trades, Master of none. :D

**Edited By Moderator**

PTO: have you ever considered the fact that may be you could be the one with the underestimating the enemy? I know that what these AMFA folks went thru and it wasnt pretty because we at FSA at USAIR went thru it several times.

PTO: have you ever considered the fact that may be you could be the one with the underestimating the enemy? I know that what these AMFA folks went thru and it wasnt pretty because we at FSA at USAIR went thru it several times.
I'm not sure I'd call a company that paid guys $70K per year to do at most 4-5 hours of actual work per day an "enemy". If so, then you must have some amazing friends.