Too Bad So sad

This person refuses to go and do those sorts of things. The person told me that they were afraid of losing their job because NW lawyer will argue that the person cannot physicaly do the job hence should be releived although this is an on the job injury. So this person works in constant pain........ home is wrecked.... takes displaced anger out on everyone. It is quite sad. :(

I also know of another person who got physicaly attacked by a passenger, wakes up in the hospital days later and was also not compensated.
Remember the gal that was killed in NC?

now why do we work for this company? :unsure: Do we love the abuse?
My big daddy is amazed at the other company he's at. It has extremely strict rules on safety, pales in comparison with NW. Think for NW it's all for show to appease OSHA.
i do remember when a Continental Airlines gate agent landed in the hospital a few yrs back when a pax assaulted. I wonder if CO comp0ensated him pretty well.

This person refuses to go and do those sorts of things. The person told me that they were afraid of losing their job because NW lawyer will argue that the person cannot physicaly do the job hence should be releived although this is an on the job injury. So this person works in constant pain........ home is wrecked.... takes displaced anger out on everyone. It is quite sad. :(
Well I would suggest this person contact an attorney, who would then contact NWA, you will be amazed how fast his needs will be put to the forefront. not only will he recieve his operation for his herniated disk (courtesy of NWA)he will also recieve compensation for a degree of permanent disibility. They will be required to give him rehabiltation therapy, and upon completion they must allow him to demonstrate he can still perform in his job description capacity...He cannot be terminated for an "on the job" Injury

Most decent companies (excludes NWA) will find a position within the company for this individual to work that is mindful of their disability.

Example: A Mechanic at a certain Airline was severely injured when a Tug rolled forward crushing his leg against an aircraft MLG tire, his leg had to be amputated. Needless to say he he was compensated quite fairly, although no amount of money could make up for that lost leg in my mind. He also was given a job within the company that he could perfom based on his disabilty.

Im sorry jenny for your friends situation, but if he refuses to do anything its his own fault. the company doctors are quacks, who work for the companies best interest, seeking out the advice of an attorney will put him in contact with some really good surgeons.

whats more important to this man, his job or his family and health?

Well.... I've went over this with this person and I know they are suppose to create a postition to accodimate however that manager really scared the agent.

Really sad, because this person was way different prior to the accident. Now everyone thinks that this person is always mad for no reason.

Yes I agree this is this person's fault for not doing the research and taking action......... to an extent but I still believe it was the manager's fault for scaring this person to work and lying.

Latest posts