Tornado Rips Through Moore, OK...Again

Glenn Quagmire

Veteran
Apr 30, 2012
I have friends who live in the area and still talk of the May 3, 1999 monster that wiped out a large part of the town.

It looks like this one might have been even larger.

My prayers are with the people there. I hope the loss of life is small. Structures can be replaced...

http://kfor.com/2013/05/20/elderly-man-confirmed-dead-in-tornado-outbreak/

Reactions: 1 person
A tragic loss no doubt. And to the touchy feely internet "Our thoughts and prayers go out", strictly an internet cliche in our gigabyte induced society.
Do you really care? Or is it a programmed non response?

A tragic loss no doubt. And to the touchy feely internet "Our thoughts and prayers go out", strictly an internet cliche in our gigabyte induced society.

The fact that he took the time to post in the first place would seem to indicate that projecting your apathy on others would be incorrect.My mom always told me if you have nothing nice to say to keep quiet. Perhaps you might consider following her advice.

OK 'lester',..............lets find out where You are really coming from.

What do you Mean when you say....."DO you REALLY CARE" ???
OR,
When you ask......." How much time are you spending on your PRAYERS " ???

"Dog said it best......."Some folks really DO CARE " !!

To watch the sadness that these Natural Events cause is (of course) Difficult to say the least,
B U T,
What kind of a (so-called) responsible Head of a Family...is going to continue to stay in a danger zone ?????

N. Texas and especially OK. are "RED-HOT" tornado areas, thats no secret.

He who wants to play russian-roulette with mother Nature(when it comes especially to Tornado's) is (sadly) a Fool !

It IS , what it IS brother !

Ignore the soulless trolls.

Looks like it will be worse than the monster that ripped thru Joplin.

20 children dead, including at least seven at one of the two elementary schools, plus another 20 feared buried in the rubble.

Thoughts, prayers, and money for the Red Cross...

Reactions: 5 people
The fact that he took the time to post in the first place would seem to indicate that projecting your apathy on others would be incorrect.My mom always told me if you have nothing nice to say to keep quiet. Perhaps you might consider following her advice.

And where is your outpouring of prayers for the fallen?

OK 'lester',..............lets find out where You are really coming from.

What do you Mean when you say....."DO you REALLY CARE" ???
OR,
When you ask......." How much time are you spending on your PRAYERS " ???

"Dog said it best......."Some folks really DO CARE " !!

To watch the sadness that these Natural Events cause is (of course) Difficult to say the least,
B U T,
What kind of a (so-called) responsible Head of a Family...is going to continue to stay in a danger zone ?????

N. Texas and especially OK. are "RED-HOT" tornado areas, thats no secret.

He who wants to play russian-roulette with mother Nature(when it comes especially to Tornado's) is (sadly) a Fool !

It IS , what it IS brother !

You can not fathom where I am coming from unless you know where I'm going.

As one types digital condolences in the same breath asks for his wife to bring another beer.

God bless those true in the heart.

<p>
And where is your outpouring of prayers for the fallen?
Since you seem to be new here in the WC you seem not to know that I am an atheist so there are no prayers coming from me. They have my condolences and I have already made a donation to the red cross. Need to set up a time to make a blood donation.

<p>Since you seem to be new here in the WC you seem not to know that I am an atheist so there are no prayers coming from me. They have my condolences and I have already made a donation to the red cross. Need to set up a time to make a blood donation.

How nice of you.