Tornado Rips Through Moore, OK...Again

Ignore the soulless trolls.

Looks like it will be worse than the monster that ripped thru Joplin.

20 children dead, including at least seven at one of the two elementary schools, plus another 20 feared buried in the rubble.

Thoughts, prayers, and money for the Red Cross...

As I previously mentioned, the level of damage and lives lost is tragic. As to souless trolls, I'd have to say it must take one to know one, Sir.
My reference was to what I would characterize as souless posters who post condolences not from their love of man but from some form of required internet posting acceptance and not a true expression of sympathy for their fellow man.

All you said was people don't care about each other.

You are wrong.

I did not say that.

And where is your outpouring of prayers for the fallen?

You can not fathom where I am coming from unless you know where I'm going.

As one types digital condolences in the same breath asks for his wife to bring another beer.

God bless those true in the heart.

Oh Jesus.
'Just what we need on here'...........................ANOTHER Republican ! :-(

As I previously mentioned, the level of damage and lives lost is tragic. As to souless trolls, I'd have to say it must take one to know one, Sir.
My reference was to what I would characterize as souless posters who post condolences not from their love of man but from some form of required internet posting acceptance and not a true expression of sympathy for their fellow man.

I did not say that.

You know virtually nothing of this individual and yet you feel qualified to comment on his feelings for the fallen in OK? Impressive. I bet you can guess what I am thinking right now can't you?

Reactions: 1 person
You know virtually nothing of this individual and yet you feel qualified to comment on his feelings for the fallen in OK? Impressive. I bet you can guess what I am thinking right now can't you?

And they know nothing of me and its ok for them to refer to me as as a souless troll?

Impressive too.....I guess you have felt my thoughts thinking you are a souless jerk.

And they know nothing of me and its ok for them to refer to me as as a souless troll?

Impressive too.....I guess you have felt my thoughts thinking you are a souless jerk.

You are the one who questioned the intent of Glenn with out cause or knowledge. Then when on to defend your baseless statement. Sounds like a troll to me. Souless jerk? Souless definitely since I do not believe in it. Jerk? Guess it depends on who you talk too. I will admit I definitely have my moments.

You are the one who questioned the intent of Glenn with out cause or knowledge. Then when on to defend your baseless statement. Sounds like a troll to me. Souless jerk? Souless definitely since I do not believe in it. Jerk? Guess it depends on who you talk too. I will admit I definitely have my moments.

You should let your friend speak for himself.

He is more than welcome to do so at his convenience. I can also comment on things when I so choose. You might as well close up shop on this thread because I am pretty sure you will find no one to defend your pathetic OP.

incredible.

A thread about the losses of innocent people and support for them is turned into another forum to bash each other.

How incredibly pathetic.

May God bless the people of the state of Oklahoma and surround them with His care.

Reactions: 4 people
A tragic loss no doubt. And to the touchy feely internet "Our thoughts and prayers go out", strictly an internet cliche in our gigabyte induced society.
Do you really care? Or is it a programmed non response?

I see you troll Airlineforums more than you read it.

Unreal:

http://blogs.rollcall.com/wgdb/coburn-wants-tornado-disaster-aid-to-be-offset/

Don't feed the trolls. Stay on the topic...

As for Coburn; at least he realizes that Federal dollars aren't an endless trough to feed from.

I'm sure Obama was just all giddy and looking for the chance to use the devastation in Oklahoma as cover for everything else that is raining down on his administration right now, like he did with Sandy.

Cue the AF1 flyover and visit to the elementary school...

It is amazing the power of a tornado, ripping bark off trees and cutting blades of grass in lawns. No to mention the bigger things like twisted metal etc.

My wife said last night we are not moving to Tulsa......