Transfering outside the USA

JetguyCLT

Advanced
Jan 22, 2008
Visit site
Hello. I am new at this whole message board airline stuff so please be kind. I am not sure who else to ask so here goes. I am a customer service agent and is it posible to transfer to a station outside the USA? For example Toronto, or Vancouver? I am currently looking into moving to Canada and I want to know if it is possible to transfer with US Airways or would I have to start from scratch? Thanks to anyone who has any information they can share. Thanks!

I am a customer service agent and is it posible to transfer to a station outside the USA? For example Toronto, or Vancouver? I am currently looking into moving to Canada and I want to know if it is possible to transfer with US Airways or would I have to start from scratch?

At one time I think you had to post some sort of bonds or something so you could show that you would be self supporting and not on the dole.

Hello. I am new at this whole message board airline stuff so please be kind. I am not sure who else to ask so here goes. I am a customer service agent and is it posible to transfer to a station outside the USA? For example Toronto, or Vancouver? I am currently looking into moving to Canada and I want to know if it is possible to transfer with US Airways or would I have to start from scratch? Thanks to anyone who has any information they can share. Thanks!

Another things is you have to be authorized to work in Canada. Don't expect the company to get a visa for you.
So unless you have a Canadian residency card or a Canadian Passport. Don't waste your time.

Latest posts

Back