Transformation Plan Changes

USA320Pilot said:
It is my understanding the company completed the February schedule change yesterday, which could be released to the public at the end of next week. When you see the schedule, please let me know what you think of the changes and further "Transformation Plan" implementation.

Best regards,

USA320Pilot
[post="189426"][/post]​
What they are not taking into considerations is two things...AFA and IAM which will be the breaker. Hints have already surfaced that the "glorified judge" is human after all and what this management has in mind doesn't sit well in his court. Plus the fact "IF" the judge swallows a pill and then proceeds to cause "pain" the said unions with their remaining union members won't be worth a cent as far as being productive energetic employees any longer, that little fact will bury this sick puppy once and for all. But of course the judge can always fire anyone hired before today and start over with a new a fresh crop of drones to do this management’s every wish without compliant.

Face it captain, the tide has turned extremely "sour" and this airline is finished. Your posts are a sad testament to a desperate man wondering what will happen to his life. You can’t stand the fact people are not like you which is, desperate and ready for the funny farm, that is what your pathetic posts indicate.

I dont think the company will be in business past Christmas....

Poor leadership, lack of respect for their employees, frightning the public in the media, no vision, etc.

You cant run an airline without employees....

Their transformation plan is to have... "No plan".....

Like a show about nothing....

It will be sell off time soon....and lights out soon.....

Reservation Agent said:
I dont think the company will be in business past Christmas....

Poor leadership, lack of respect for their employees, frightning the public in the media, no vision, etc.

You cant run an airline without employees....

Their transformation plan is to have... "No plan".....

Like a show about nothing....

It will be sell off time soon....and lights out soon.....
[post="189457"][/post]​
“Whether the weather be fine, Whether the weather be not; Whether the weather, Wherever the weather, Whether we like it or not.â€￾

Maybe that is the New February Schedule......A Huge Blank, with no flights to anywhere. With all of the Liquidation talk, I'm sure nobody has booked anything past the end of the year anyway.

Believe it or not some people are actually buying tickets to fly in April and May. I guess they do not read newspapers, listen to the radio or watch television. They are totally out of touch.

Please make it before Christmas!!!!!!

The judge will grant cost cutting measures, and for those who do not want to work, new hires will replace you and be happy to have a job. ALPA will ratify the TA and passenger will have the choice of a viable competitor, US Airways, to continue flying on.

Get over the idea that we all cannot be replaced, we can.

bobcat said:
Believe it or not some people are actually buying tickets to fly in April and May. I guess they do not read newspapers, listen to the radio or watch television. They are totally out of touch.

Please make it before Christmas!!!!!!
[post="189582"][/post]​

UseYourHead said:
The judge will grant cost cutting measures, and for those who do not want to work, new hires will replace you and be happy to have a job. ALPA will ratify the TA and passenger will have the choice of a viable competitor, US Airways, to continue flying on.

[post="189617"][/post]​

You have no idea what your talking about. Usairways is done if they don't come to an agreement with the IAM before February.

In Charlotte they hired 40 Part-Time Fleet Service and out of the 40 only 10 made it.

I guess someone's moniker is an oxymoron.

The last round of hiring in Res, which was a while ago, many of the applicants couldn't even pass the drug test let alone the training!

"You have no idea what your talking about. Usairways is done if they don't come to an agreement with the IAM before February."

I thought it was June, no July, wait I'm sure it was August, maybe Sept. Oops its now October. Maybe your right it must be Feb :bleh:

bobcat said:
The last round of hiring in Res, which was a while ago, many of the applicants couldn't even pass the drug test let alone the training!
[post="189632"][/post]​

Well, FWIW, I know many people with Ph.Ds, JDs and Masters degrees who also couldn't pass a drug test.

700UW said:
In Charlotte they hired 40 Part-Time Fleet Service and out of the 40 only 10 made it.

I guess someone's moniker is an oxymoron.
[post="189628"][/post]​

In PHL it's so bad that they have to interview several hundered just to get a class of 20. Out of 20 you may see 4 or 5 make it through the class, and 2 or 3 of them aren't worth squat. Yet you still have people on this board saying that the company will replace everyone. Yeah right, go buy a clue. Usair would be toast.

bluetoad said:
"You have no idea what your talking about. Usairways is done if they don't come to an agreement with the IAM before February."

I thought it was June, no July, wait I'm sure it was August, maybe Sept. Oops its now October. Maybe your right it must be Feb :bleh:
[post="189633"][/post]​

I don't know who said those other months, but I was just using the month that the company is saying we will have to liquidate by if costs don't come down.

UseYourHead said:
[post="189617"][/post]​

D M G said:
In PHL it's so bad that they have to interview several hundered just to get a class of 20. Out of 20 you may see 4 or 5 make it through the class, and 2 or 3 of them aren't worth squat. Yet you still have people on this board saying that the company will replace everyone. Yeah right, go buy a clue. Usair would be toast.
[post="189689"][/post]​

It is becoming more and more clear that the old cliche that you get what you pay for is actually a truism. At American Eagle, they had to raise the starting pay for flight attendants to the 4th year contractual step before they could get even half-decent applicants. Problem was, though, that once hired the flight attendants had to work 4 full years before getting a raise according to the side letter with the union. Needless to say, the turnover rate among f/as under 5 years seniority has been rather high.

A few years ago I attended a flight attendant recruiting open house for CO. I was sitting next to two young women who were talking about the fingernails of one of them which were at least 6 inches long with elaborate decoration on each of them--multi-colored, embedded "jewels", glitter, the whole shebang. The possessor of the nails said, "Well, I know if I get hired, I'll have to cut them some." Later, I heard her ranting in the lobby that it was just discrimination that she didn't even make it to the second round because she was just as qualified as everyone else.

I saw two young women leaving an American Eagle interview session who appeared to be mystified as to why they were not selected--they had worn torn jeans and rubber shower sandals to the interview. (The instructions sent to invitees clearly state Business Attire required.)

The lower the salary, the more likely that you will get applicants of that caliber.
Yes, even if you lowered the starting pay for pilots to the Federal mininum wage, you would still get plenty of applicants. So, yes, we can all be replaced. But, what does that prove? Would you be willing to get on an airplane flown by someone willing to do the job for minimum wage?

Back