Transformation Plan Changes

PITbull said:
Yea, well, that's a plan.

In this new process of morphing into this new world order, all they need to do is dismantle the workforce, get as many to either quit or voluntarily go into bk for BBB plan to work in this NEW LCC mirrowed image....

Answer me this Bob, how many and what LCC's actually have a FF program?

JetBlue perhaps? LUV?
[post="189798"][/post]​

America West's FF program has won awards for best Elite Level (among all domestic carriers), or something like that, for two years in a row.

PITbull said:
Then we will be in line with the LCCs :up:
[post="189807"][/post]​

Actually the LCCS are more relaxed in a lot of their rules. Not every carrier, every rule, but overall. WN doesnt charge as much or charge change fees, you just pay the difference in ticket prices. FL allows 3 bags checked up to 70 pounds free of charge and they have 12 as the cutoff on UMNRS and they only charge $25/50 where we charge $40/75. FL doesnt charge for standby on same day departures. WN offers their FF seats on any flight/any time without blackouts or capacity controls. I'm not that familiar with B6 rules, but I bet they are a lot more streamlined as well.
If we are going to be an LCC, then we need to be one. Seems we're still into the picking and choosing as to which parts of the equation we really want to be LCC and which we want to be old time legacy rules and restrictions.
If you are going to change things to make it easier, go all the way in the end. Dont do a half @ssed job of it because in the end it will defeat the whole purpose of switching to that type of operation.

We are the only carrier in the Star Alliance that has blackout days per se, (RG has capacity control around Christmas), and the reason we have blackout days.... because of our commitment to American Express and their "wonderful" customers!

Back