Trayvon, where's the outrage?

This yahoo wanted to be a cop, and habitually disregards the law

And let a scrawny 17 yr old get the best of him

I can just see it now... If some feckless police force had suffered the bad judgment to hire him...

"Cop has gun taken from him and is beaten silly by teenager, while trying to prevent a crime not in progress and defend no one from not getting hurt, pursuing innocent man doing nothing, without backup and against all manner of common sense, good judgment, and departmental policy.

Luckily, his bullet was found in his shirt pocket, where his superiors wisely required him to store it."

Yeah, I'll give you this one, because most wannabe cops can't cut it.

Ok, so he is not your boy

You put a lot of effort into defending him

Even making him out to be some kind of hero

My point was that we, the public, don't know what really happened or why it ended the way it did. I don't know Florida laws and I don't agree with the SYG laws, which basically can justify killing an unarmed person. I don't think the general public can state if it was a justifiable self-defense or stupidity on either or. I take issues that it is made into a racial issue, when there was no racial issue unless it is Hispanic on Black. In my municipality, Community Officers had their guns removed because they were cop wannabes and it was determined that they shouldn't carry guns, so I understand that concept.

Now here's one incident with video that doesn't involve race, but has a person who was up to no good, that got a surprise...
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57601365-504083/video-jon-alexander-mo-liquor-store-clerk-pulls-gun-on-would-be-robber/

The wife probably added a little spice to the call......George could have gone SYG on her and got away with it. He knows the law.

LAKE MARY, Fla. -
George Zimmerman was being questioned Monday in Central Florida after his estranged wife called police saying he threatened her with a gun.

http://www.clickorla...oz/-/index.html

missjillscott-ocya-170x170-b.jpg

The wife probably added a little spice to the call......George could have gone SYG on her and got away with it. He knows the law.

http://www.clickorla...oz/-/index.html

missjillscott-ocya-170x170-b.jpg

Brother 'dell,
ZIMBO pulled his pistola on his ol' Lady and her father.

ZIMBO's day are 'numbered'. Not by the law, but this MFer is bound to pull his ROD out on the wrong person, O R...this egotistical ASSS HOLE ...WILL Blow his own brains out, for god only knows what reason !

Hope springs eternal !!!!!!!!

Brother 'dell,
ZIMBO pulled his pistola on his ol' Lady and her father.

ZIMBO's day are 'numbered'. Not by the law, but this MFer is bound to pull his ROD out on the wrong person, O R...this egotistical ASSS HOLE ...WILL Blow his own brains out, for god only knows what reason !

Hope springs eternal !!!!!!!!

BS ALERT

"We did not find a gun, did not locate a weapon," said Zach Hudson, public information officer with the Lake Mary Police Department. "Nobody ever saw a gun. A gun is not part of this story."

Reactions: 1 person

Latest posts