Trayvon, where's the outrage?

If your wearing a hoodie,walking around in my neighborhood and no one knows you, you will be watched and followed, if need be !

Try it

Let me know how it works out for ya'

Ya' bringing your manhood in a holster?

Seriously?crap. t criminal activity?

Walking on a public street is I'll iminal activity?

Wearing a hoodie is a criminal activity?

Wearing a hoodie is dressing like a ciminal?

Seriously?

Are you f'n kidding me?

My kid battled thru moderate ADHD to learn to do without the meds by sheer force of will. He is now a sr in the top 2% of his class, drum major, first chair trumpet, has ajob and his own business.

He wears hoodies all the time

So do his all of friends, who are all just like him

Go on exposing yourselves forthe narrowminded scared ignorant little "men" you are

It is good for the rest of us to know what kind of "men" we are dealing with...

First, I don't own a gun so your ignorance is leading you to talking crap. Second, there is nothing wrong with a hoodie, I wear one myself on those cold winter days. The fact is that Tray was somewhere where he had no business being. Florida hires armed guards in their stupid gated suburban communities, because people need them to keep the rifraf out.

You are a true pussy because your bark, as you have proven, is much worse than your bite. I don't need to brag how tough I am, l'll let my bite come out when need it. Congratulations to your son who overcame a disorder that is making psychologist and pharmaceuticals rich. But I don't think it had anything to do with you.

Now, Iflypussy show us another spin Tree is famous for, but you aren't as intelligent.

"So you are justifying your criminal activity by saying that it is your right to look like a criminal???"

"White hoodie wearers avoid the stereotype..."

"If you are walking around in my neighborhood wearing a hoodie..."

"Tray was somewhere he had no business being..."

You made appearances, and hoodies, an issue

And several blatantly inaccurate, incorrect statements

But you wear hoodies too...

Now you are going to follow yourself, walking around your neighborhood, where you have no business being, justifying your criminal activity by engaging in the stereotype of looking like a criminal?

You are getting hard to follow, so to speak.

I asked if you were bringing a gun... Do you know the difference between a question and a statement?

I mentioned my kid, and his friends, because they all wear the dreaded hoodie, and they are hardly criminals, or anyone to be afraid of.

Glad that you are an expert on medical/psychological matters too. I agree that some including add/adhd are overdiagnosed and overmedicated. Still, the issues my son struggled with, and eventually learned to deal with without medication, were and are real, so fk off with your stupid judgmental stereotyping.

(Which is basically the only thing I have to say to you, and the only reason for ever replying to and your buddies. That and to afford you and your buddies knot and snap the opportunity to expose your narrow, scared, little man living in a little world thinking--so that people know what they are dealing with.)

You don't know me, either. Of that I am exceedingly happy. I have never started a fight. I have waded into some pretty dangerous situations in order to help others, including some I didn't know. It has hurt. I own guns, and enjoy them,,and don't feel the need to carry em around with me, or irrational NRA inspired fears that the government is coming for them.

"So you are justifying your criminal activity by saying that it is your right to look like a criminal???"

Now you are going to follow yourself, walking around your neighborhood, where you have no business being, justifying your criminal activity by engaging in the stereotype of looking like a criminal?

I asked if you were bringing a gun... Do you know the difference between a question and a statement?

I mentioned my kid, and his friends, because they all wear the dreaded hoodie, and they are hardly criminals, or anyone to be afraid of.

Glad that you are an expert on medical/psychological matters too. I agree that some including add/adhd are overdiagnosed and overmedicated. Still, the issues my son struggled with, and eventually learned to deal with without medication, were and are real, so fk off with your stupid judgmental stereotyping.

(Which is basically the only thing I have to say to you, and the only reason for ever replying to and your buddies. That and to afford you and your buddies knot and snap the opportunity to expose your narrow, scared, little man living in a little world thinking--so that people know what they are dealing with.)

You don't know me, either. Of that I am exceedingly happy. I have never started a fight. I have waded into some pretty dangerous situations in order to help others, including some I didn't know. It has hurt. I own guns, and enjoy them,,and don't feel the need to carry em around with me, or irrational NRA inspired fears that the government is coming for them.

Some parents are proud they can afford a hoodie for their kids

Others are proud of their honor students and Eagle Scouts.

Some parents are proud they can afford a hoodie for their kids

Others are proud of their honor students and Eagle Scouts.

That much,,We can agree on

Seems almost like a lil bit of understanding from the snapper

Nice spin of my words. You use PARTIAL statements to make your stupid point. Good for you!

But I do know you. You are all mouth and no substance. You do this, you do that, you know anything that builds your ego. Now continue to wallow in your own vomit and lets see what comes out! :p

They were your statements

I figured you would recognize them without me having to type the whole things out

Guess I gave you too much credit

Again, you don't know me

I do what I do

That includes walking where I want, wearing what I want, and so far never having a problem.

That includes wading into other peoples' fights to protect the obviously weaker party, a smallish women being beaten by her jethro sized redneck "boyfriend" for example, or to save both the hassle of being picked up by shore patrol or the police--or actually hurting each other.

It also includes actually conversing with people who's neighborhoods I get my exercise in. That' part of the fun.

I only mentioned my personal circumstances as counterpoint to your ignorant stereotyping of Martin and blind defense and lionization of that scared little Zimmerman creep.

So what if he wore a hoodie? ( your point...)

He wasn't "somewhere he didn't belong"

He wasn't doing anything illegal, at least not until he was provoked and if he indeed did make the first contact.

He posed no immediate threat or danger to warrant being followed, and then pursued, by an armed wannabe cop, who wasn't,,and obviously lacked the judgment to be.

I say his courage came from his gun. If he didn't have it, he cowers in his car, or his house.

Obviously he couldn't handle Martin without it.

Latest posts

Back