Trayvon, where's the outrage?

They were your statements

I figured you would recognize them without me having to type the whole things out

Guess I gave you too much credit

Again, you don't know me

I do what I do

That includes walking where I want, wearing what I want, and so far never having a problem.

That includes wading into other peoples' fights to protect the obviously weaker party, a smallish women being beaten by her jethro sized redneck "boyfriend" for example, or to save both the hassle of being picked up by shore patrol or the police--or actually hurting each other.

It also includes actually conversing with people who's neighborhoods I get my exercise in. That' part of the fun.

I only mentioned my personal circumstances as counterpoint to your ignorant stereotyping of Martin and blind defense and lionization of that scared little Zimmerman creep.

So what if he wore a hoodie? ( your point...)

He wasn't "somewhere he didn't belong"

He wasn't doing anything illegal, at least not until he was provoked and if he indeed did make the first contact.

He posed no immediate threat or danger to warrant being followed, and then pursued, by an armed wannabe cop, who wasn't,,and obviously lacked the judgment to be.

I say his courage came from his gun. If he didn't have it, he cowers in his car, or his house.

Obviously he couldn't handle Martin without it.

Actually you should go back and read my statements in FULL. Since the chain is as strong as it's weakest link, your argument fell apart at the white stereotype comment. It was a JOKE, but your sense of humor must be between your legs :lol: :p

Lets get a couple things straight. I don't stereotype hoodie wearers, people are allowed to wear any fashion they want. So all my hoodie statements pertain to the conversation that I am answering. Second, Z, as you call him, is not my boy. I couldn't give a crap what happens to him. The facts are that WE don't know ALL the facts that led to what that has 1 dead and 1 beaten up. The media circus spins things to suit it's bottom line.

I find it amusing what a braggart you are! You sure accomplish a lot and have time to share your accomplishments with those who don't know you and have no PROOF of your great accomplishments. You even go as far as saying that you would beat up a man with a gun, which leads mew to believe that you aren't very smart.

So continue to brag about your delusions, and continue amusing us, because you truly are a notch below Tree on the evolutionary scale :p

Reactions: 4 people
And I was answering your ridiculous, judgmental, stereotyped statements, the ones about wearing hoodies, whites avoiding the stereotypes, walking down a public street equating to acting criminal, being suspicious, and being where he, or I didn't belong.

It got so bad you had to contradict your own statements in order to defend them.

That is a sure sign that they are indefensible.

Sorry you think I was bragging. I was just using my personal experiences as references. I'fe had 35 yrs of adulthood, so there are a few. It's not like this stuff goes on all the time, but it does happen, and I don't run, or stand there gawking doing nothing.

The rest of it I meant. If I go for a walk in your neighborhood sometime during my travels, and you want to pull a Z boy creep thing and follow me, I will first ask you why. If you persist in harassing me, for doing nothing but walking down a public street, and get close enough that I feel threatened, then at least one of us is going to hurt in the morning.

I do not go looking for trouble, never find any of my own, and I don't need to carry to feel secure enough to go out of my house, or hotel

Thank you for admitting that we don't know what the hell really happened that night that actually triggered the physical confrontation.

That was the point in the first place. That, and that creep boy Z was/is at the least a wannabe cop who had to carry a gun to feel man enough to watch his neighborhood.

"So you are justifying your criminal activity by saying that it is your right to look like a criminal???"

-signalcreep

Or yours...

Give it up

Find another Fox inspired Koch brothers financed TP approved crisis to jerk off over

BTW,

I see your boy, Georgie the pussy who carries his manhood around in a holster, has, yet again, demonstrated his disregard for the law, right vs wrong, and his fellow citizens.

(Check out how many accidents and traffic deaths have excessive speed as a proximate cause)

Looks like they are getting divorced as well. The one thing I found interesting was that she wants sole custody of both dogs. If I were getting a divorce the two ways my wife could hurt me would be to get sole custody of all the animals or to get my car. That sounds like a more personal act rather than just 'irreconcilable differences' to me.

Reactions: 1 person
Or yours...

Give it up

Find another Fox inspired Koch brothers financed TP approved crisis to jerk off over

While you're jerking off, maybe you should do some research into progressive foundations vs conservative foundation funding and see who the nut jobs really are.

The Ford Foundation is the major player. If you read articles by liberal journalists, they'll be warning about the dangers of the Koch brothers. The Koch Foundation has $239 million. Ford is 40 times as big as Koch.

BTW,

I see your boy, Georgie the pussy who carries his manhood around in a holster, has, yet again, demonstrated his disregard for the law, right vs wrong, and his fellow citizens.

(Check out how many accidents and traffic deaths have excessive speed as a proximate cause)

He was probably running from the MSM.

And I suppose as a 35 yr old who been there done that and now

leads a dull obfuscated existence never exceeded the speed limit?

mimitw.jpg

This yahoo wanted to be a cop, and habitually disregards the law

And let a scrawny 17 yr old get the best of him

I can just see it now... If some feckless police force had suffered the bad judgment to hire him...

"Cop has gun taken from him and is beaten silly by teenager, while trying to prevent a crime not in progress and defend no one from not getting hurt, pursuing innocent man doing nothing, without backup and against all manner of common sense, good judgment, and departmental policy.

Luckily, his bullet was found in his shirt pocket, where his superiors wisely required him to store it."

This yahoo wanted to be a cop, and habitually disregards the law

And let a scrawny 17 yr old get the best of him

I can just see it now... If some feckless police force had suffered the bad judgment to hire him...

"Cop has gun taken from him and is beaten silly by teenager, while trying to prevent a crime not in progress and defend no one from not getting hurt, pursuing innocent man doing nothing, without backup and against all manner of common sense, good judgment, and departmental policy.

Luckily, his bullet was found in his shirt pocket, where his superiors wisely required him to store it."

You wanted to be a cop?

What stopped you?

Or yours...

Give it up

What are you talking about. You give insults but only notice when others give you the same. Don't know what your ASS-Umption is about FOX. I don't watch or follow it. Try again, Bonbebrain. :p

BTW,

Once again you speak with your brain that is attached to your @$$! I don't own a gun, and Zimmerman is not my boy. Yeah he got a speeding ticket and his wife is going to leave him, and I couldn't care less. Maybe he'll end up screwing himself like your brother, OJ did :p

Latest posts