TRUMP Dumped from CONSERVATIVE Event.

Dog Wonder said:
When do they get to qualifications?

Never

Ailes fixed that one for ya'

Now it is all about image and likability

The candidate is merely the face of the machine

southwind said:
While not a Trump supporter, it's a breath of fresh air to see him sending the politically correct crowd into a frenzy!
Are you actually saying that the menstruation comment is a matter of PC?

Reactions: 1 person
Dog Wonder said:
When do they get to qualifications?
Never on the Victocrat side, apparently.

For the GOP, it will probably be once the field is down to the Final Four.

Ms Tree said:
Are you actually saying that the menstruation comment is a matter of PC?
Did I say that? Trump has issued many statements that wouldn't fall into PC crowds agenda.
As for the Trump/Kelley issue, I first believe, and I watched the debate, Kelley had it in for Trump, to begin with and secondly, just as the Demorats are world famous for, it's time to get UN-sidetracked from the BS and get on with determining which GOP member will be the next POTUS!

So far, Huckabee has my vote, if only for his statement to abolish the IRS and implement the Fair Tax.
Of course, there is a lot of time, between now and then to change my mind.

Can you point out a few of the comments that you are referring to?

Kelly had it in for Trump?  The war on women is a significant issue for republicans.  People like Huckabee and Walker are seeking laws to prevent all abortion even in cases where the mothers life is at stake.  The question to Trump is a very legitimate one.  He is a misogynist.  His statements only go to support that claim.

Even if the statement were a 'got ya' how could anyone justify his response?  And then he goes ahead and doubles down on it.  A president is going to be asked stupid questions.  A president is going to be insulted.  His behavior is that of a 5 yr old spoiled brat throwing a temper tantrum.  

Back to Huckabee.  This is a man who has no clue about the use of contraceptives.  He complained that MSM was glamorizing out of wed lock births by treating Natalie Portman the way they did.  Yet he was silent about Bristol's two pregnancies and Sarahs pregnancy and Levi's child....  Perhaps Ms Portman should have had an abortion?  He also came to the defense of Todd Akin.  He was the idiot who spoke about legitimate rape.

So by all means, go ahead and support Huckabee.  He is another one who would guarantee a DNC win.  I'd rather see someone like Fiorina on the ticket.  So far she seems rational and would provide a viable alternative if Clinton does not pull out an actually gets on the ticket.

Ifly2 said:
Never

Ailes fixed that one for ya'

Now it is all about image and likability

The candidate is merely the face of the machine
If you want to see a very good movie that kind of predicted this, look for "A Face in the Crowd" .  It was made in 1957 and has Andy Griffith as a "homey" radio talk and television host who becomes rather influential and is used by a political party...it kind of eerily predicts the rise of Fox News. 

southwind said:
While not a Trump supporter, it's a breath of fresh air to see him sending the politically correct crowd into a frenzy!
The Just Ain't Right politically correct crowd to boot.

eolesen said:
Never on the Victocrat side, apparently.For the GOP, it will probably be once the field is down to the Final Four.
The Final Four will be when they all start swimming back to the center and the puppeteers decide who they can sell to the electorate in a few key states

They don't have to even consider states like Texas, or Hawaii

Qualifications will have nothing to do with it

Ever

Ms Tree said:
Can you point out a few of the comments that you are referring to?

Kelly had it in for Trump?  The war on women is a significant issue for republicans.  People like Huckabee and Walker are seeking laws to prevent all abortion even in cases where the mothers life is at stake.  The question to Trump is a very legitimate one.  He is a misogynist.  His statements only go to support that claim.

Even if the statement were a 'got ya' how could anyone justify his response?  And then he goes ahead and doubles down on it.  A president is going to be asked stupid questions.  A president is going to be insulted.  His behavior is that of a 5 yr old spoiled brat throwing a temper tantrum.  

Back to Huckabee.  This is a man who has no clue about the use of contraceptives.  He complained that MSM was glamorizing out of wed lock births by treating Natalie Portman the way they did.  Yet he was silent about Bristol's two pregnancies and Sarahs pregnancy and Levi's child....  Perhaps Ms Portman should have had an abortion?  He also came to the defense of Todd Akin.  He was the idiot who spoke about legitimate rape.

So by all means, go ahead and support Huckabee.  He is another one who would guarantee a DNC win.  I'd rather see someone like Fiorina on the ticket.  So far she seems rational and would provide a viable alternative if Clinton does not pull out an actually gets on the ticket.
The GOP has NO war on women. That's something fabricated in the dungeons of Libtard Land!

southwind said:
The GOP has NO war on women. That's something fabricated in the dungeons of Libtard Land!

I don't know....Trump is still leading among repuglicans.  And Megyn brought it out....in the comments section of many articles, T Rump supporters are vowing never to watch Fox News again...THEY are calling her a bimbo.  Seems to me they have a real problem with women.  Annie Oakley might vote GOP because of their views on guns.   This could throw a real wrench into the "conservative women are hotter" arguments.