TRUMP Dumped from CONSERVATIVE Event.

southwind said:
So far, Huckabee has my vote, if only for his statement to abolish the IRS and implement the Fair Tax.

He's not the only one saying that.  And you know why they say it?  Because it appeals to simpletons.

southwind said:
As long as he continues to piss off the Demorats, Libtards, and politically correct crowd, I'll back him!

The reactionaries usually do.  

When they hear Trump say he'll make the Mexican government pay for a wall they applaud.  Not thinking the Mexican government will tell him to pound sand.  When he says he's going to bomb the hell out of ISIS and send in troops to take the oil they think "Were going to kick some ass in the Middle East again"!  It never crosses they talk radio stunted brains that it really didn't work out very well the last time.  Or that the guy who is saying it got himself out of having to serve when it was his turn.  Or that it won't be his kids doing the fighting or dying.  It will be someone else's kids. 

777 fixer said:
He's not the only one saying that.  And you know why they say it?  Because it appeals to simpletons.
Yep, right up there with "free college tuition" and "single payer healthcare" when it comes to the DNC.

eolesen said:
Yep, right up there with "free college tuition" and "single payer healthcare" when it comes to the DNC.

Why is it that this country seems to have all the money in the world to spend on prisons, wars based on lies, weapons systems that that are billions over budget and may not work, subsidies for various industries etc?  

Yet if you mention that maybe we shouldn't saddle an entire generation with crushing debt before they even graduate college or maybe we need to rethink how we pay for medical care people like you immediately dismiss it as pie in the sky.  And are silent about what I mentioned before.

Ifly2 said:
That is nothing more than FOX etal playing The Victim Card

You know, another one of those things tatthey accuse everyone else of doing, while blatantly lying about their own actions...

Mindless bs

Again

How does god feel about people who intentionally mislead others?

How does god feel about selfishly using people's fears to get them to act against their own interests?

How does god feel about selfishly using people's fears to get them to act against the greater good?

Faux....that is funny.

Maybe you need to have a discussion with the progressives about those concerns.

777 fixer said:
Why is it that this country seems to have all the money in the world to spend on prisons, wars based on lies, weapons systems that that are billions over budget and may not work, subsidies for various industries etc?  

Yet if you mention that maybe we shouldn't saddle an entire generation with crushing debt before they even graduate college or maybe we need to rethink how we pay for medical care people like you immediately dismiss it as pie in the sky.  And are silent about what I mentioned before.
Right now, we don't have the money for either. Arguably, defense remains a constitutional obligation. Healthcare and education may be moral obligations, but they aren't mandated.

What does invading a country that poses no threat in order to impose democracy on people who don't want it have to do with defense?

We have a name for regimes and groups who do that

Dude

Still not one answer, our even an original thought, yet

Ever

Still not ready to admit that you have been duped, lied to, taken for a ride, and used to further their interests while sacrificing your own?

What does she say about that?

777 fixer said:

More money to be made in military and prisons than in education. Look at the educational systems in red states and the cuts they have made in education and you will see the level of.importantce they associate with education.

Re: Texas

Last or nearly last in everything remotely compassionate, intelligent, or Christian

First or nearly so in prisons, executions, war, police excess and lunacy

( Still folks dRiving around looking for the Obama invasion down here, SWAT teams raising vegetable gardens, etc...)

Ifly2 said:
What does invading a country that poses no threat in order to impose democracy on people who don't want it have to do with defense?

We have a name for regimes and groups who do that

Well...it's the "coulda doctrine"....they coulda made a nuke and they coulda used it on us so we had to stop them.  Sounds a lot like what is being said about Iran. They don't say it much about N Korea, even though they already have a nuke and have threatened to use it on us.  The "coulda" is much more important.  Especially if there is oil in the coulda countries.  Toss in some unstable Muslims, and you've got the republican fear machine going.  It amazes me that at one time after we were attacked, our leadership said "We have nothing to fear but fear itself".  And today it's pretty much "Be afraid.....be very afraid". 

Ifly2 said:
Wonder what god says about being afraid of everything all the time?

I'm not sure....all throughout the bible God says "be not afraid", but in order to prove how pious you are, you need to be a "God fearing Christian". 

777 fixer said:

Why is it all the Demorat Libtards are looking for some type of government handout, funded with other peoples money?

Back